AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: buff aint tuff

Originally posted by technikal

Got new news on tha mad buffer..!!! i snaped a flick of that faggot im gonna post that shit at mojos and pass out to some pics to writers who wanna beat his ass but until i get those pics done and make copies im gonna give yall his description he looks like hes mexican and wears glasses he drives the num. 1 bus and i sawl him get off the bus walk up and buff a paz on this sign with silver and hes tha same fag that posted all that bdc graff shit i think i might return tha favor and post mad buffer posters all over!!! all writers unite to kill this a fag. ill prob post his face on 12 oz just give me a lil while to get that shit developed. :lol: :lol: :dazed: :dazed:

you are a fucking tard, you suck at graff, bombing, piecing, spelling being down and all that shit. Go finish the tenth grade and quit rocking hollows with no 3-d's, and ripping off klaro's style cause you aint no gangsta, your just a suburban nerd.

GO TO BED LITTLE KID.

I would say it to his fucking face because that fool aint gonna do shit. Hes busy with other shit and is not gonna worry about some graff beef. Plus My boy SIRE informed me about that fool gettin his ass whooped from one of SIRE's boys soooooooooooooooooooo guess whos got my back you little fuckin turd. GET OUT THA GAME BEFORE SOMEONE WHO AINT YOUR BROTHERS FRIENDS WHOOPS YOUR ASS. And tell the rest of your GAY SECKS cre chumps they aint off tha hook with me EVER.

WONK SAGGIN I CRACK HEADS BITCH.

name dropping is dumb, name dropping on the internet is dumber, and using name dropping on the internet to threaten/scare someone is the jesus of dumbness...just stop. you keep saying you will/are/did, but here you are again...just stop.

Aight chumpstar, ill remember that next time i see you in tha street kid. And please believe i wont hesitate to crack your fucking teeth this time cause im sick of your attitude. You have no skills but you continue to persist in acting like your ups within an 8 mile radius is got you respect from heads in austin. I got news for you, no one fucking cares and i most certainly dont give a fuck what you think of me or what that dipshit hype thinks hes about. Yall is some toys, all of you, your entire whack ass crew, and your the only one who puts that shit up anyhow. learn a decent handstyle, learn some can control when you bomb sober, then come talk shit to me aight???

Archived