Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

any one see those RICKS SAC stickers up? or that mister cartoon "livestrong" painting? not one hipster bike in that painting? ide be mad if i was yall.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why arent you pouring your heart out on the alcoholism thread? you mad your edc "friends" wont put you down, or are you mad none of them push your wack crew? get off the internet. for your own sake

they push my crew, and then got on edc. nig you should chill. smoke some weed somoke sum herb fuck it life is how you live it. niggas like you neva know when to kick it

I know for a fact that he kicks it harder than you. Maybe you should kick yourself for lookin like a fool on the internet.

goes is cool.in my book kicks it when others flake... Fuck the rest long as your doing your thing and keep in connection your cool.. Grows from san-an.tone.. Others....go walk around or get or get off this austin thread...

Daym, goes giving it every thing he got, im really feeling the ice cream piece. Funny how your style and progression change the second you join a crew. I remeber seeing your shit on the bomb science back when i was first starting out.

6252371713_08622f6f0c.jpg

ima occupy this livestrong place. its cool and all but why couldnt lance have helped out his city? give this job to someone from here? im sure their are well qualified taggers here that can tag just as good if not better. stimulate your own local economy nigga! ima write my name in the sky. -negative nacy

you would think that silly azn would cuff his right pant leg so it doesnt get caught in his chain. i guess its backwards over there

Goes is azn w dreadlocks? Grows is from sanantone?

That livestrong piece is weird... Livestrong clown chicks and lowriderz..

Yeah fuck cancer?!

Hump them pics up ther, gomerhabitsphiks rule. Goes bump.