AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
watch out to who wants to fight goes. he might come outta now were like a dirty street rat and spray you in the eyes with spray paint then run off like a lil bitch. and once you catch him he'll beg for you not to call the cops.[/color]

wouldnt you beg someone to not call the cops after you punched them in the head a whole bunch???

i wouldnt wanna stick around if dude's face was all mashed up and his blood was on my fists...

just sayin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHATweALLthink (View Original Post)

watch out to who wants to fight goes. he might come outta now were like a dirty street rat and spray you in the eyes with spray paint then run off like a lil bitch. and once you catch him he'll beg for you not to call the cops.

noel jones:

wouldnt you beg someone to not call the cops after you punched them in the head a whole bunch???

i wouldnt wanna stick around if dude's face was all mashed up and his blood was on my fists...

just sayin.

kitsastik:

if you cant do the time dont do the crime

Quote:

Originally Posted by WHATweALLthink (View Original Post)

watch out to who wants to fight goes. he might come outta now were like a dirty street rat and spray you in the eyes with spray paint then run off like a lil bitch. and once you catch him he'll beg for you not to call the cops.

noel jones:

just sayin.

kitsastik:

if you cant do the time dont do the crime

"WHATweALLthink" keep stories you know nothing about to yourself, if you have an opinion feel free to voice it but keep other peoples beef out of that opinion... I'm not on here to see shit brought up, especially when what happened is misrepresented...

and for the record i wasn't about to try to call the cops...i didn't care about that. i was more then happy to either leave in cuffs or on a stretcher. bottom line is handle your business and keep it to yourselves because its nobodies business but your own, period.

i say we all just relax..... and___ think...wwdpd. "What wold dope pope do" if that does not work revert to step 2, and just drink 4, 40 oz till a plan comes into action.

i think one of us should fall back on the nonsense talking before certain videos and magazine articles pop up that im sure one of us would not want to pop up...

i think one of us should fall back on the nonsense talking before certain videos and magazine articles pop up that im sure one of us would not want to pop up...

im in a video ??? or magazine.... oohhhh ahha :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: "YOU NO SEE ME" :huh: :huh: your in that video i know aswell... the star was king dick.

im in a video ??? or magazine.... oohhhh ahha :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: "YOU NO SEE ME" :huh: :huh: your in that video i know aswell... the star was king dick.

IMIMIMIMIM A DUMB ASS.................. :) :) :) ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: SEE us down the street walkinggg :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :

Archived