AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^please mind ur business

WAS IN RICHMOND BACK AROUND CHRISTMAS ON THE WAY TO NYC. HEARD YOU WERE A HUGE PUSSY BACK IN VA, THAT YOUR CREW IS WACK, AND YOUR BOY REBAR IS A PUNK ASS BITCH WHO SHOULD STAY OUT THE YARDS.

YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW IN NYC THOUGH? MAD TCK TAGS AND SLAPS. AT LEAST THOSE TOYS KEEP THEY MOUTHS SHUT AND JUST PUT IN WORK. ALL YOU HOES POSTING YOUR OWN FLICKS FROM THE SAME STUPID CITY SHOULD TAKE A LESSON.

MARKS & TOYS CREW LAWLZ

WAS IN RICHMOND BACK AROUND CHRISTMAS ON THE WAY TO NYC. HEARD YOU WERE A HUGE PUSSY BACK IN VA, THAT YOUR CREW IS WACK, AND YOUR BOY REBAR IS A PUNK ASS BITCH WHO SHOULD STAY OUT THE YARDS.

YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW IN NYC THOUGH? MAD TCK TAGS AND SLAPS. AT LEAST THOSE TOYS KEEP THEY MOUTHS SHUT AND JUST PUT IN WORK. ALL YOU HOES POSTING YOUR OWN FLICKS FROM THE SAME STUPID CITY SHOULD TAKE A LESSON.

MARKS & TOYS CREW LAWLZ

....no one ever tried me in richmond....or in the whole state....not even here in texas....n if someone said they did...id like 2 know why they didnt tell me about it...2nd u said im where all bitches come from...then ur kickin it there...so wut u a bitch now....3rd i dont give a fuck about tck....i diss cork... sorry hes in tck...fuck it....cares called me on the phone 2 tell me he didnt wanna have anything 2 do with it....have they tried 2 stop me from dissin 1 of their crew members....no....has cork tried 2 find me...no...n for u 2 call someone a pussy n hide behind the internet only proves 1 thing....ur the pussy....bet u wont say who told u wrong about me n my crew....n thats pussy

Archived