AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

well see whos "doing" anything after i see this king.

talk big shit on the internet (and SNITCH OF ALL THINGS, luckily we were able to edit it out) and hack me in the streets and then deny and act like a bitch when someone from the crew confronts you?? yeah, big musto.

oh, he didnt tell yall that?? wonder why.

i cant wait to see you. i dont think youve heard about what i do to people who talk shit. i hope you bring about ten people to beat me off of you because there will be nothing left of your face.

EDIT: fuck that song is awful. jesus.

DOUBLE EDIT: thanks for the kind words and the props goes! when are we going to p terrys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talk big shit on the internet (and SNITCH OF ALL THINGS, luckily we were able to edit it out) and hack me in the streets and then deny and act like a bitch when someone from the crew confronts you?? yeah, big musto.

i cant wait to see you. i dont think youve heard about what i do to people who talk shit. i hope you bring about ten people to beat me off of you because there will be nothing left of your face.

DOUBLE EDIT: thanks for the kind words and the props goes! when are we going to p terrys

...id love to know the kind words and props i gave im not fond of any of yall and i know yall feel the same way. You have my number if you wana do something about anything just call me, i was there when c called musto must didnt snitch in anyway? Nor did he deny anything he has done. Honest as they come, and no intentional disrespect but ive only heard you talk shit never act on anything musto would be more than willing to meet up and im sure youll be mad deep when hell have 3 or four homies, i highly doubt you could rip mustos face off if it was 100 but qhat do i know, like i told you last time p terrys blows they dont fuck with bacon

...lol u madder...u just keep lettin ur mouth drag ur ass deeper in2 the shit...

n snitch...never that...deny it...i already posted it...so wut

r u talkin about...u a pussy...wuts this "we" shit...its all gravy bread

if any of ur "people" want 2 fight on ur behalf...itll b my pleasure

2 show u wut trill really is...

I'll be in Austin this weekend and was wondering if anyone could PM me with some spots to bench while I'm out there. And before people call me a cop or whatever I'm not just coming from Oakland for the weekend and wanna get some flicks while I'm visiting.

make sure to acquire written permission from the Great Regulator if you intend on stepping foot in any yard.

make sure to acquire written permission from the Great Regulator if you intend on stepping foot in any yard.

not sure what this is supposed to mean? I don't paint so I'm not gonna blow up any yard with some toy shit, etc. I knew I would catch some shit asking where I could get some flicks while I'm in Austin, but figured it was worth asking.

not sure what this is supposed to mean? I don't paint so I'm not gonna blow up any yard with some toy shit, etc. I knew I would catch some shit asking where I could get some flicks while I'm in Austin, but figured it was worth asking.

There aren't any yards to ruin. I guess the amtrak station is one of the best places to get flicks; not because its good, but because there is nothing better.

hang out in train yards and you're bound to run into the Great Regulator. he regulates the only yards..hence the name THE GREAT REGULATOR

happy benching!

Archived