AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you shouldnt talk about shit you dont know about sonny. id put money on the fact that i was using the name first. i also wrote poder before poder wrote it. and yes i have flicks to prove these statements.

so shhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i just like fucking with people on here when im bored man. relax. its the internet. gomer is a pretty swell fella. lots of little nigs in austin cant paint for shit. tell me its not true haha.

^^ HE AINT KNOW, SONS A TOY, SPECIALLY IF HE THINKS JESSE HAS ONE TAG LEFT IN THIS CITY.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF SOMETHING IS FADED? EVERYONE THAT DROVE PAST AND KNEW WHAT WAS UP COULD READ IT JUST FINE. YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON TRYING TO MAKE UP WEAK EXCUSES FOR WHAT WAS AN INCREDIBLY RETARDED MOVE ON YOUR PART. QUIT PLAYING YOURSELF.

JESSE BE ALL NATION, YALL BE ALL TOY

ive seen some dumb shit on the internet, but this takes the cake.

rollin nowhere....i do know wut im talkin about sonny son son....envys .com msp is a fuckin beast n known nation wide...on freights n city streets....so thats the end of that....dope poop...i understand u wantin ur boys shit 2 last in the city but...thats how it g:D es....get it...n sausage party....i know theres more than 1 tag in the city....he has a hollow by the tracks on the green tarp fence...sorry i forgot 1....not takin anythin from jesse cause he is a large part of austins history but....when u stop paintin in this city...its gonna get buffed...n ur buff marks will get painted again...by people u call toys just becuz there not ur hipster friends....n 2 everyone on here that thinks its just all fun n games u can say wutever u want n it doesnt matter...its the internet...where i come from....this forum is just as good as ur spoken word...shit on here translates back 2 the streets...seen alotta beef start on here n end on blocks or nogs house with a beatdown...so say wut u say n dont try 2 take it back when it comes 2 a head....or a fist however u want it

I forgot how silly 12oz is. So much stupid shit talking by people who most of the time cant or wouldnt back it up if it came down to it in real life. Its just graffiti get the fuck over it. Do it have fun stop thinking you are gangster. Real gangsters arent on internet graffiti forums talking tuff. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

p.s. Rolling Nowhere is the fake nvee dont listen to his lies. Fake ass 19 yr old skinny nerd girl pant wearing hipster mother fucker. Ill cut you... and your beard.

IT ONLY GOES THAT WAY WHEN RETARDS GET A BIG HEAD CAUSE DUMB TOYS KEEP PROPPIN' EM FOR THEY AWFUL GRAFFITI, MAKIN EM THINK THEY A BOSS AND CAN CAP WHAT THEY WANT.

AND IF YOU THINK JESSE HAS 1 TAG AND 1 HOLLOW RUNNING HERE, THERES A NEW CONTENDER FOR THE BIGGEST RETARD ON 12 OZ.

PS I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM, BUT ITS PROBABLY WHERE MOST FAGGOTS COME FROM. DO US A FAVOR AND TAKE YOUR BITCH ASS BACK THERE.

No you are wrong about that. He did not start as a Dallas writer but he did go out there and paint as he did everywhere else. He started in Austin and Jesse wasnt his first word. He wrote rise up and did these Skulls back when most of you were probably playing with GI JOES.

Archived