AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mannn im talkin bout ova their in tha ghetto it seem like we got the same dreams. nigga we ask god to bless us wit a mansion, fo our ghetto queens, im talkin bout im tired of livin in tha ghetto, sellin dope to our own kind, n drivin around in rental cars smokin weed wit fourty fives nigga on all that strapped at all times ready fo war. the world dont regonize me, but in the ghetto ima star. nigga my name be ringin, nigga i had mo birds then a pet shop, and the feds was watching waitin for me to make my next drop. a conspericy im talkin bout that what they tryin to get me on. now they tappin my phone my name keeps on changin in the ghetto, better known as south park, lil k, hard knoks sticks, k dawg, from Atown. nigga you ill never hear me snitch ima real playa ima stay down for mine. ill do my own time, nigga ima southsida im down wit out laws, cop killas, drug dealers, riders and death before dishorners the words that we live by and if you make it out this game it dont mean nothing you still ganna die nigga just tell me who the fuck you gonna leave yo money to when you go i done seen too many people die in this game and leave they money to hoes. the next day she car hoppin and boppin wit otha men, layin up in your bed and yo house nigga fuckin yo best friend but thats the way the game goes, nigga that some cold shit. like when they pulled my homie lil reggie dead out the ditch. or when they home boy killed eazy in apartment 806.the grass aint greener on the other side, its the same bro. so take the bittersweet cause thats the way the game goes

mannn im talkin bout ova their in tha ghetto it seem like we got the same dreams. nigga we ask god to bless us wit a mansion, fo our ghetto queens, im talkin bout im tired of livin in tha ghetto, sellin dope to our own kind, n drivin around in rental cars smokin weed wit fourty fives nigga on all that strapped at all times ready fo war. the world dont regonize me, but in the ghetto ima star. nigga my name be ringin, nigga i had mo birds then a pet shop, and the feds was watching waitin for me to make my next drop. a conspericy im talkin bout that what they tryin to get me on. now they tappin my phone my name keeps on changin in the ghetto, better known as south park, lil k, hard knoks sticks, k dawg, from Atown. nigga you ill never hear me snitch ima real playa ima stay down for mine. ill do my own time, nigga ima southsida im down wit out laws, cop killas, drug dealers, riders and death before dishorners the words that we live by and if you make it out this game it dont mean nothing you still ganna die nigga just tell me who the fuck you gonna leave yo money to when you go i done seen too many people die in this game and leave they money to hoes. the next day she car hoppin and boppin wit otha men, layin up in your bed and yo house nigga fuckin yo best friend but thats the way the game goes, nigga that some cold shit. like when they pulled my homie lil reggie dead out the ditch. or when they home boy killed eazy in apartment 806.the grass aint greener on the other side, its the same bro. so take the bittersweet cause thats the way the game goes

DsG8S.gif

and there are definintly getto people in austin shit my pops is still hittin that rock to this day

and folks are still bein shot by APD for no good reson. I don't know what your idea of getto is but I personaly left the hood for a reson seein your boys goin away for life or just havin there life takin away is shit.

Archived