AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and i will never paint with him because he will never be any good

but i want to paint with you soooooo badly! man this sucks. my life is meaningless now...

stop the chatter. more graffiti.

5674641571_6fb194997b.jpg

in the DFW but still some austin cats.

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

im embarrassed to share the same medium as him and i will never paint with him because he will never be any good

what do you write tough guy?

I'm sure you came out of the gates painting nothing but untouchable burners.

attitudes like this is what perpetuates the dick measuring contest that graffiti is, was, and has become.

Noel is not great. guess what? he PAINTS. alot. and unless you are basing your comment on when you first saw him paint and nothing else, your eyes must be closed. he HAS gotten quite better. everyone progresses at different rates. some people progress at home in their sketchbooks, but he is out doing something he obviously loves, and over the last few months has gotten markedly better, ALL on the street, despite nothing but negative internet criticism...not too many have the heart or the drive to do that, and it should be admired, not put down.

people get better. judge people by who they are, and what they do AS people, not what their paintings look like...thats just intolerant, ignorant, and a waste of everyones time.

wall.jpg

c1a62888.jpg

crea.jpg

i may be rude and negative for pointing out the obvious. my attitude might do graffiti a disservice, but not as much his and that type of graffiti do. everyone and their dog does graff nowadays so excuse me for trying to keep the rabble out. he'll give up and find a new hobby anyway. i want to look at more than just good intentions and if he's working on it then hopefully he will power through all the negativity and come out stronger for it. but im free to critisize whatever i want.