AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by charmed@Nov 6 2004, 01:49 AM

sup, dannyboy still searching for the austin"s worst bombers so maybee i can make you believe the hipe! ceo so every can spills! :hatred:

Id ont know who the fuck you are but if you want yer teeth kicked in just keep running yo chump ass mouth and ill arragne for my size 11 steel toes to meet your size nothing face and well see who austins worst bombers are you second rate sf wanna be toy.

Id ont know who the fuck you are but if you want yer teeth kicked in just keep running yo chump ass mouth and ill arragne for my size 11 steel toes to meet your size nothing face and well see who austins worst bombers are you second rate sf wanna be toy.

yeah that was hype talkin... go ahead and try to kick him...enough said.

you let people piss you off way too easily.

Just let robotripp make him self look supid, stop wasting your time. And who knows if you stop maybe he will shut the fuck up for a hot minute.

[/quote

That would be so incredible...we still got some cans left? oh yeah and give my bro those fabric pens from micheal's cuz i got work to do (that is if he has a backpack and he wont lose em)

Originally posted by Issac Brock@Nov 16 2004, 04:57 AM

ive never been to texas, but it seems obvious that this GOMER dude bombs alot and is very good

you dont have to go to texas to know that gomer has no toes on his left foot due to the song "that's me in the corner" and he drinks his own urine because of the protein content that he doesnt recieve from the lack of bovine ingestion.....plus he likes men :shook: :shook:

Archived