AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

yo this is a lame ass question but how do you pronounce what you write is it kay-kwas ...and i believe we have mutual friends

I love to pronounce it "Gay-kwas"I also love to wear silly little hats and I really like Dr.pepper.I never shower and I smell like a bucket of ass,but when i do shower I like to use this really cool almond hemp soap.

Fuck you daniel and the next time i see you i hope you just try and brake my jaw, cause i'll have about 100 people lookin to brake your neck im not fuckin around with your bitch ass anymore stop sayin my name on fuckin 12oz you act like your all hard but when i see you "your like whats up?" Me and everyone else is tired of you'r endless bullshit, come back in a year with a diffrent name hit up for two months and get slashed again, but until then this beef isn't over no graff.BIATCH.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SIPPINJUICE

technikal hit me up at sippinjuice@hotmail.com the mad buffer is back at it again. i really want to see this flick you said you got. the sooner the better.

Fo sho! Im just gonna post that pic on here give me a few days, once i go to my friends and use his scanner. Im gonna start wheat pastin those hoes if he buffs any of my shit again.

damn kid, you gotta lotta words when it comes to talkin yourself up. Seems to me yougot that whole pathological liar thing down. you need to realize something and realize it quick; Ive been around alot longer than you, I know alot more people than you, and ive done alot more damage than you. So do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself. You area nobody, punk ass, wannabe gangster from pemberton heights. you think just cause you have access to the most central portion of the city doesnt make you hiphop or innercity raised at all. You need to think about how well you think you know me because you have no idea who ia m and what i can do to you. The way i know you think and who you think is down with you will catch up to you. All the motherfuckers you look up to and think are awesome at piecing are my friends, my very close friends. Thats all im gonna say and im not going to say shit to you ever again, your fucking worthless.

Originally posted by robotripp

damn kid, you gotta lotta words when it comes to talkin yourself up. Seems to me yougot that whole pathological liar thing down. you need to realize something and realize it quick; Ive been around alot longer than you, I know alot more people than you, and ive done alot more damage than you. So do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself. You area nobody, punk ass, wannabe gangster from pemberton heights. you think just cause you have access to the most central portion of the city doesnt make you hiphop or innercity raised at all. You need to think about how well you think you know me because you have no idea who ia m and what i can do to you. The way i know you think and who you think is down with you will catch up to you. All the motherfuckers you look up to and think are awesome at piecing are my friends, my very close friends. Thats all im gonna say and im not going to say shit to you ever again, your fucking worthless.

"pemberton heights" :lol: I dont live in no fukin pemberton heights, Your pathetic. Tryin to get respect off the net cause you got none in the streets, Come on now, you haven't even evolved from blink I own your fuckin blackbook ask poder your self, Oh ya he doesn't like your bitch ass anymore just like every one else, you cts stunt double. You try to talk about personal shit dumbass and you dont even know me. All you know is my brothers and they're the only wrighter's i look up to that you know, and they're not your fuckin "friends". So just let that be that on 12oz and talk to me when you see me. BIATCH. and sippinjuice i'll have that pic on here soon.

Guest crack is wack

what part of europe is awstin?? germany?:rolleyes:

funky stuff but seems to be riding the euro bandwagon, without some of the US letters...

Archived