AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea too bad stuff gets buffed and too bad some people can take the burn. i know you watch graff movies, watch The Line Toughest. a toss up goes over a tag, a burner goes over a toss up, a piece goes over a burner. and end to end goes over a piece and a whole car goes over every thing. your up, but are you burning?

cd981077.jpg

65dc8969.jpg

e0be8ac9.jpg

you'd think these dudes have been painting long enough to know not take night pics..especially at that spot. that was a toy move. dont come to our city if youre gonna bring heat to the spot. btw does everybody in austin only do bubble letters? :lol:

bubbles on your dads face.

• 3 weeks later...
48AE313D-62C0-4DD0-AF38-FF840396292E-8100-00000391A927D8C0.jpg

do not mistake my lack of skill for lack of time or effort.

i do not have a job. i do not sleep. you will not catch me

sleeping on my spots. i promise

2C0F2C1F-3E7E-4508-9020-C6F833F34B27-8100-00000390F2BB822B.jpg

was it worth wasting that paint? because it ran for about 4 hours. i may sound silly and foolish and like a complete mcasshole. but i do not care. please stay off my shit.

thanks

lol get a job

woah that was a close one...the awstin thread almost fell off the first page...cant have that happen.

hi friends.

im sure someone out there has flicks of new stuff...well maybe not.

Yeah actaully ive been flickin everything ive done?seen . I dont have internet except on my phone, but ive got months worth to unload

...Haven't been on 12oz in years, and forgot my old account info.

I moved to ATX a few months ago and have been rolling solo...looking to link with some ambitious minds central and downtown.

Seen a few cats up from HD, 5FD and EH that I can dig, but a lot of toys bullshit "street art" too.

maybe if 12oz had their shit together, I'd be posting from my old account...But every new password it makes for me is invalid. doubt any pigs in ATX are even worried about what's going on here lol, but yeah...I expected that response.

OWER & HEKO -- I see you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived