Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
infect

AWSTIN TEXXAS

Watch as i become the first person in many moons to post non self promo pictures of graffiti. feel free to build me a vast temple in my honor any time.

austin6.jpg

austin5.jpg

austin7.jpg

austin4.jpg

austin3.jpg

austin1.jpg

austin8.jpg

Also bump the never ending wave of orgasm that is berg, he never gets enough credit.

also also taekin pixturs wit ur fone is de best rite gaise?

HEY GOES, IF YOUR GONNA SUK SOME DIK TO GET DOWN IN A CREW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SUCK SOME DICK BETTER THAN CIKS.

JUST SAYIN, ONCE YOU SUCK A LITTLE COCK, YOUR A COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE

HEY GOES, IF YOUR GONNA SUK SOME DIK TO GET DOWN IN A CREW, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SUCK SOME DICK BETTER THAN CIKS.

JUST SAYIN, ONCE YOU SUCK A LITTLE COCK, YOUR A COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE

hey this is 2011, use spell check you fucking retard. also, if you have a problem get off the internet and do something about it. last time i checked true friends had each others back regardless of what crew theyre in. its not a crew thing, its a "he isnt going to let people talk shit on his friends" thing.

p.s. Rolling Nowhere is the fake nvee dont listen to his lies. Fake ass 19 yr old skinny nerd girl pant wearing hipster mother fucker. Ill cut you... and your beard.

THIS IS THE TRUEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now