AWSTIN TEXXAS

infect

because you live here you fucking ninny. what have you contributed?

and who the fuck is you godson?? What the fuck do you write?? mines my handle cuz i aint no punk, get me??

what have i contributed?? ha ha haaaaaa

what about you??

I got my clout homeboy...

who tha Fuck is you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hate shit talkers and put them in check not so tough after all arghh argh.

:confused:

dog, how long have we known one another, you know as well as i do that internet strife is an uphill battle. Motherfuckers never buck in person like they do with their laptops in the wifi zone at epoch...

dallas is worse homie...

Well i heard that its rough cuz of sizer stompin fools or steppin in his yards and that johnny law is the most up nigga...

But my trips to the metroplex to burn metal have been beef free.

aint much left here in the way of traffic and volume.

and the street isa futile scene.

cyber snitching holds no excuses.what the fuck is broccoli anyways?

How about i got my nuts down thier throat... and they know have nothing to say but to shut the fuck up before they get smack the fuck up..........

Iam a dick hahahahaha

NO AUSTIN IS WORSE ALL THE WRITERS THERE ARE BY TRANSPLANT.

Judging by your use of the word "there" instead of "here" I'm assuming you typed that asinine sentence from somewhere other than "here", so how much can you really know about our scene? Bottom line, austin has many "transplants" as you called them and just as many home town heroes crushin'.

You think you know, but you have no idea...:D

Judging by your use of the word "there" instead of "here" I'm assuming you typed that asinine sentence from somewhere other than "here", so how much can you really know about our scene? Bottom line, austin has many "transplants" as you called them and just as many home town heroes crushin'.

agreed

YO WHAT UP AUSTIN!!! this is MERO CT WC.. coming up to visit your fine city from chicago over the weekend with my guy PEAS... wonderin if any cats wanna get up paint, chill, drink, paint... if so hit me up. the.merok@gmail.com let me know whats hood!.. i'll be ther over the weekend want to see if i can get up, anyone wanna come up to Chicago, hospitality is the word... thanks. hit me up peeps!!

l_460e511eb9c775d2d8843270fb68ea5d.jpgl_a9822701101249cb25fc251f37f9e3e4.jpgl_d814a9df100445dda67067a52556d98e.jpg

come one guys lets not turn this into the dallas thread that got shut down...we all know the truth about austin even those who are on the shitty end of the truth know the truth...there is nothing to prove so lets all keep our mouths shut and paint...bump the gomer habits dratko!

Actually smart guy I do know I grew up and lived there In Tanglehood and Dove Springs! I was writing in Austin before it ever became a "Scene" and before this thread so ya I have a pretty GOOD Idea of what I am talking about.

dog, how long have we known one another, you know as well as i do that internet strife is an uphill battle. Motherfuckers never buck in person like they do with their laptops in the wifi zone at epoch...

You right homes these chavalas act tough, it's because of the glass screen in front of them.

Iam like a ghost to these pussyies, my cock in hand i slap them all and make them shut the fuck up.

But yeah its all true these faggs act gangster and superior when painting acting like we owe them something like as if they did not paint then there would not be a scene for everyone else something like the founding fathers of Awstin Graff.

Suck my balls and yeah denim wearing fagget don't forget your daddy knows all about those

cupcakes............:mad:

Archived