• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Milton

Hitting it raw...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

fuck birth control.. i'm gonna get my tubes tied and just adopt a little guatamalan or african kid when i'm good and ready...

They'll fucking eat you.

Originally posted by ASN

for hitting it raw: When in doubt, pull it out.

This fucking kills me. How fucking ignorant can you be to think that this shit actually works

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

pull and pray, pull and pray, puall and pray..

Pulling's no good, pualling's where it's at.

(How the fuck did you get an 'a' in there?)

Im thanking my lucky stars that I haven't become pregnant considering the stupid things we have (and havent) done!

The new pill I am on sucks though...I've gained about 5 pounds.

None of yall ever heard of premature ejaculation? That can get women pregnant too. The only safe sex is abstinence. Kinda shitty.

3 out of the 4 girls i have had sex with i have never used protection. they were either on birth control or i pulled out. i wouldnt reccomend the pulling out method though... cause i really do not want children. fuck that.

if you're fucking chicks at a party... you better wrap it up like a mummy

this turned into a yahoo chat room

not that i know what those look like....

i think the best line is "if i had the chance to be virgin again i'd be fuckin by the time i was ten" trina said that

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by El Mamerro

They'll fucking eat you.

4.62 billion 12 oz points to mamsz for making my drink "go down the wrong hole" due to laughter...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

sweetheart, that's a given. you'll be getting the bubble bath and massage oil treatment. only the best for you. ooo lawdy

Mr. ABC, didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with little girls with a smart mouth? They are a bad influence.

Related to the birth control note, I ran into one of my girlfriends today I haven't seen in 2-3 months. She gained weight because of the pill. I'd rather use rubbers everytime than get fat.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Hands contain more bacteria than the areas immediately around your ass or cock.

Of course, that has nothing to do with diseases.

i frequently use my hand to wipe the sweat from my balls...does this count?

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Mr. ABC, didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with little girls with a smart mouth? They are a bad influence.

yeah, but they're much more fun.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, but they're much more fun.

Especially graffiti chicks. Not only are they fun, they're crazy.

Originally posted by Devilush

well shit. if this was the case, we've been married by common law for over 4 years!

i think there are other terms, as well. things like you must be presented as his wife, etc.

in my younger days i hit it raw all the time i didnt care if the girl was dirty or a angel. i had a few std scares thank the stars i have never had one had my fisrt prg scare at 16 my fisrt child at 19 and i have 3 total from 2 diffent girls. foy u younger guys child support can be a big toll on yeur life if u and the woman dont see eye to eye. i enjoy fatherhood but it was really hard at a young age. i am a major roll in my childrens life 2 live with me and i see they othe one when her mom is not on a power trip i pay 300 dollars a month in child support for one and that does not inclued the money i send her every week because she is my pride and joy. take it from me wear a condom unless u want your life to change unexpectedly it only takes once and if u do get a girl pregnat step up be a man and handle your bussnies guys who knock girls up and bounce only hurt the kids

Originally posted by soulkillers

in my younger days i hit it raw all the time i didnt care if the girl was dirty or a angel. i had a few std scares thank the stars i have never had one had my fisrt prg scare at 16 my fisrt child at 19 and i have 3 total from 2 diffent girls. foy u younger guys child support can be a big toll on yeur life if u and the woman dont see eye to eye. i enjoy fatherhood but it was really hard at a young age. i am a major roll in my childrens life 2 live with me and i see they othe one when her mom is not on a power trip i pay 300 dollars a month in child support for one and that does not inclued the money i send her every week because she is my pride and joy. take it from me wear a condom unless u want your life to change unexpectedly it only takes once and if u do get a girl pregnat step up be a man and handle your bussnies guys who knock girls up and bounce only hurt the kids

truer words were never spoken. having the chance to learn from somebody else's experience is invaluable, good input.

i have only hit one byrd raw, and i was with her for over 2 years. it was towards the end of our relationship and we had a huge pregnancy scare one of the times. never again till marriage.

though it feels soooooooooo much better!

Whilst on the topic of condoms, I feel I need to drop a little knowledge.

[*]Never use 2 condoms at once, they rub against each other, which makes holes in them. holes in condoms=bad

[*]Examine the condom package carefully and inspect for nonoxynol 9. Nonoxynol 9 is a spermicidal fluid used on condoms. The thing is that a lot of people have allergic reactions to it that cause little micro-cuts in your skin that let in little things like HIV. So stay away from nonoxynol-9 (just think "no-no"xynol!).

[*]Lube the condom. A lot.

[*]Don't keep condoms in your wallet, the heat and pressure will make it useless. The best place to store condoms is a cool, dry place like your dresser drawer.

[/list=1] Now you wonk!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this