Hitting it raw...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

milt: hahaha, eat me

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Don't I get dinner and a movie before you bring me to your house? Considering I'd win, that's the least you can do.

sweetheart, that's a given. you'll be getting the bubble bath and massage oil treatment. only the best for you. ooo lawdy

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I'm also jealous because I'm not getting any. I haven't had a crush in so long I'm starting to forget what it's like, and I'd rather not refer to the past (or dial any familiar numbers). I'm ready for something new and exciting. This thread reminded me of all the stress that comes with sex... and how it's totally worth it.

asl wanna cyzzle?

Originally posted by DEE38

never been on the pill, except for the ecp which was fucking weird.

the shot however=mood swings, atLEAST 10-15 lbs. gained, hungry, and did i mention mood swings.

anyway... the mr. hated the fact that it did that to me, but on the other hand it was a smart decision of course.

im not on the shot anymore and only took it once. (after i had orion)

you think 15pounds is bad? i gained almost 30:(

took the shot for almost a year and finally got off of it and i'm starting to lose the weight, slowly, and be normal again. that patch doesn't fuckin work either. ubejinxed was right. the fucking things don't stay on. Now i've gotta wait 2 weeks till i can get to the doctor to get the pill started.

fuck birth control.. i'm gonna get my tubes tied and just adopt a little guatamalan or african kid when i'm good and ready...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

fuck birth control.. i'm gonna get my tubes tied and just adopt a little guatamalan or african kid when i'm good and ready...

They'll fucking eat you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

pull and pray, pull and pray, puall and pray..

Pulling's no good, pualling's where it's at.

(How the fuck did you get an 'a' in there?)

3 out of the 4 girls i have had sex with i have never used protection. they were either on birth control or i pulled out. i wouldnt reccomend the pulling out method though... cause i really do not want children. fuck that.

if you're fucking chicks at a party... you better wrap it up like a mummy

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by El Mamerro

They'll fucking eat you.

4.62 billion 12 oz points to mamsz for making my drink "go down the wrong hole" due to laughter...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

sweetheart, that's a given. you'll be getting the bubble bath and massage oil treatment. only the best for you. ooo lawdy

Mr. ABC, didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with little girls with a smart mouth? They are a bad influence.

Related to the birth control note, I ran into one of my girlfriends today I haven't seen in 2-3 months. She gained weight because of the pill. I'd rather use rubbers everytime than get fat.

in my younger days i hit it raw all the time i didnt care if the girl was dirty or a angel. i had a few std scares thank the stars i have never had one had my fisrt prg scare at 16 my fisrt child at 19 and i have 3 total from 2 diffent girls. foy u younger guys child support can be a big toll on yeur life if u and the woman dont see eye to eye. i enjoy fatherhood but it was really hard at a young age. i am a major roll in my childrens life 2 live with me and i see they othe one when her mom is not on a power trip i pay 300 dollars a month in child support for one and that does not inclued the money i send her every week because she is my pride and joy. take it from me wear a condom unless u want your life to change unexpectedly it only takes once and if u do get a girl pregnat step up be a man and handle your bussnies guys who knock girls up and bounce only hurt the kids

Originally posted by soulkillers

in my younger days i hit it raw all the time i didnt care if the girl was dirty or a angel. i had a few std scares thank the stars i have never had one had my fisrt prg scare at 16 my fisrt child at 19 and i have 3 total from 2 diffent girls. foy u younger guys child support can be a big toll on yeur life if u and the woman dont see eye to eye. i enjoy fatherhood but it was really hard at a young age. i am a major roll in my childrens life 2 live with me and i see they othe one when her mom is not on a power trip i pay 300 dollars a month in child support for one and that does not inclued the money i send her every week because she is my pride and joy. take it from me wear a condom unless u want your life to change unexpectedly it only takes once and if u do get a girl pregnat step up be a man and handle your bussnies guys who knock girls up and bounce only hurt the kids

truer words were never spoken. having the chance to learn from somebody else's experience is invaluable, good input.

Archived