BORE HOD-SMS-WOW

HAMMERFALL

much respect goes to Bore...one of the only writers in p-town who I have seen up consistently on my trips to Oregon over the past 7 or 8 years....all my homies would ask who is up out in p town, and Bore always gave me something to talk about...

Last time I came out, Oliver had things on lock,...I never knew that they were the same guy...this fool crushed....bottom line...much respect....

R.I.P. BORE ONE

JxxxS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT

one day my boss said that we have a new worker, i had no idea how my life would change after that point. i worked with him for months. everyday he would find some way to make me and everyone around us laugh so hard that our guts hurt. he would do shit like jack up his pants, push up his hat, throw on some old man shades, and put on a nasty puff jacket in the middle of summer. then proceed to dance around in traffic, next to streetcars, run right up on people and mumble. we called this character mr. serious. i will forever miss this guy. all he wanted was to have as much fun as posible. he had his own set of words, dances, movements, seriously the funniest man alive. he'd give jim carrey a run for his money. i asked him if he knew where i could get some bike parts so i could build a bike and the next thing i knew i had enough parts to make four. he was definitely generous to the people he liked. if he didn't like you, you'd better run.

after we both got fired we kicked it a bunch untill he said he was thinking about leaving. he said he got something on his door from the state and it couldn't be good. leaving the state was a parole violation so he'd be on the run. he asked me for advice so i told him to do what he thought would be the best for him.. with the possibility of going to prison or spending the rest of his life on parole looking over his shoulder, i don't blame him for his decision.

you wil be forever remembered.

rest in peace travis walender.

Truly sad.

I didn't know Travis very well. I talked to him a few times here and there, but nothing too involved. His last prison stay, he and I exchanged letters a few times as well. He was very smart and knew exactly what he wanted from life. Seemed to me that he wasn't suppose to be there.

He was massively talented and incredibly dedicated. The guy just didn't quit. He had all the qualities of a writer that demanded respect.

My condolences to his family and friends...

I went ahead and created a Bore memorial page on lay-lo.com...you can find it here. I hope some of you don't mind that I used your posts here on the memorial page. If I used your post and you do not want it listed on the memorial page, let me know. Please email me if you would like to add something to the page.

BORE was probally one of the sickest writers i ever met i only met him once once but he was nothing but nice and sarcastic....He was a true inspiration....My condolences to all of the HOD guys and his fam...peace...

Is it true that he wrote OLIVER abd SHOVE??? i didnt know that.....

i met him once with yuck and grease... he told me that if i did 20 push-ups right then and there then he would put me on DFM.. of course i knew he was drunken and sarcastic, but it was fun.. he had a bit of bad shit to say about people as well as a lot of inspirational, and motivational things to say..

im still not on DFM..

RIP

yeah they got a grip of writers here in new orleans that knew BORE,i personally never met him ,but heard many stories about this cat...rest in power homie u will be missed....one...p.s.how old was he when he passed?..just curious.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived