BORE HOD-SMS-WOW

HAMMERFALL

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bore is a legend in most circles. I never met or painted with him or even been to his

city. But I heard of him first while painting with a Portland writer back in Iron city around

97. He was throwing up get well Bore and later free Bore saying he was the baddest

writer in Portland. A few years later I met a writer in Denver who told me he was battling

with bore and found him up on a highway billboard going over him. They started

scrappin up on the billboard and before they knew it the cops were closing in. Bore

jumped or fell off from the billboard and somehow didn’t break his legs, got up

and darted across the highway to avoid the cops. A few cars knocked him around and

he ended up handcuffed to a hospital bed. The writer telling me this still gave Bore

his props and said that bore was most up. After hearing this I remembered the get

well and free Bore my boy was writing. True Legendary King Bore R.I.P.

Been three years since you left us.... I can still hear the comotion of you stealim someones 40 and you yellin What A BUUUUUZARD! after you pounded someone elses drink.... I know your with us...;. I feel you all the time! Thanks for everything Trav..I wish you were still here... But i take what i was fortunate to have with you and will forever strive to continue and build on what we started.... for the true heads, not the hop on hop off fuckin fakes.... HAND OF DOOM...Thats the family.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived