BORE HOD-SMS-WOW

HAMMERFALL

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to backwards booby bank you all and stick you in my bucky box and poke you with a broom handle till you shit yourself in fright then i will wash you down with gasoline and give you paint thinner and bread before i stick you back in the closet until tomarrow when I come home and do it all over again. and if your lucky i'll make you listen to what a hard day i had watering the lawn...... :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :

HONORING OUR DEAD........R.I.P. BORE!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

ATL.

P1010609.jpg

I'm sad to say i only met Travis once for a brief few minutes while he was in NY.

I've been told of his spirit by his homies. He had so much heart. I heard about his energy.

I saw his energy on the walls, his spirit was raw in his paint. Peace to all of the HOD fam. RIP BORE

i just got a camera so i'll try and post some of his NY damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

travis used to come over to my apartment, at like 9:00 am every saturday with 2 nutragrain andd 2 oddwalla fruit shakes for each of us and we would"start work" which ment finish the healthy shit and start drinking! we would get wasted and at like 11:00 and start talking shit about about our friends,people we didn't even know, then eventually each other.

he's the brother you never wanted and the friend you'd kill to have......

nothing is the same with out you!

i'm still your fag:

yuck

• 2 weeks later...

ill never forget about when i lived by pge park..how one day just out of no where i saw oliver tags all over the place.and how from then on i saw them fucking everywhere....no matter where i was at or how random of a spot i could always see oliver silvers or streaks.i still see em around a good bit.its still weird knowing i wont see any new ones anymore.i never met him but he definitly knew how to hold things down....rip bore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IT'S STILL SO HARD TO DEAL WITH LOSING THIS KID. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR, AND IT BRINGS ME TO TEARS SEING HIS PAINTINGS AND REMEMBERING HOW COMPLEATLY AMAZING THE PERSON HE WAS TO HAVE IN MY LIFE.

THE MOST REAL PERSON I'VE MET IN MY 27 YEARS

STILL NOTHINGS RIGHT WITH OUT YOU..........

HEY LETS STEAL STEAL ALL SIRENS VALUMS AND XANOX !

WE'VE GOT FIRES TO PUT OUT!!!

Guest Abc Eater

The first few pictures I saw off 12oz a long time ago was that cop car he painted...He sounded like a awesome guy..If people arent still very touchy about it and its not too hard to explain what exactly happened?

• 3 weeks later...

Everthing I paint you paint, every turn of my pedals I feel you along side me, every gulp of beer, whell know i dont have to worry about you ripping it out of my hands and backwashing in it and spilling half of it before shaking it all up and if i was lucky you giving it back to me, but i pour it out for you in memory anyways to make up for you not being able to do that to us anymore.... You are and allways will be my best friend and most understanding in this twisted life of graffiti bitches and police! fuck the bullshit N.B.D. we do what we do cause we love it. Nothins gonna change that and I'll keep doin it till we see each other again young hutch! I miss you everyday and life is lacking with ought your snide remarks and opinions, i love you brother,

HANDS OF DOOM, got a tight grip on US!

ALLWAYS REMEMBERED NEVER FORGOTTEN and

IN OUR HEARTS MINDS and GRAFFITI FOR ETERNITTY!

BORE RIDES TONIGHT

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

was just thinking about the time you climbed into bed with my girlfriends mom, that was great stuff. shits getting real stupid around town these days, wish you were around so we could get wasted and make some good decisions. i drink beer now, ill pour some on a picture of ray for you.

• 4 weeks later...

man, this guy infultrated my life almost 9 years ago. i had to start baby sitting his pilled up and drunk ass while pumping gas, he was almost passed out in the dog house. he told me he was pumped on my graff and kept me going. years would pass and we would fight, i remeber him calling me up and telling me that i wouldnt amount to shit painting with stock tips, haha. next thing you know im riding bikes on all night painting sprees with him wearing an ankle braclet. fuck we even got pulled over in the middle of the ross island bridge by a cop cause he didnt have a light and the cop let us go. fuck. we were so savage together, the dont give a fuck kinda savage. ill never forget visiting this guy on thanksgiving while he was in work release, i was scared as hell theyd take me in to custody, all we did was talk and draw in his sketch book and he showed me his new blood sport and creep tags. while in jail i got letters from him in prison, i admit he was always a little more extreme than me but we walked a close line.

RIP TRAVIS, PDX SAVAGE #ONE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bore fucking pieced a cop car that was jacked up on center blocks in downtown Atlanta! I almost wrecked my fucking car when I saw that shit. Matter of fact that one thing inspired my whole bombing career. Even non graffiti people talk about that shit to this day. No bullshit. Non stop props to Bore and the HOD family.

Archived