BORE HOD-SMS-WOW

HAMMERFALL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP BORE

MY MSG TO BORE

I WAS CRUSHED WHEN I READ ABOUT YOUR PASSING ON A TRAIN I WAS BACK IN CALI AND I COULDNT BELIEVE THE NUT JOB THAT MADE MY TRIP TO ATLANTA A WHOLE LOT BETTER HAD PASSED BEFORE I CAN THANK U FOR ALL THE LITTLE THINGS LIKE GIVING ME YOUR LAST BEER KNOWING DAMN WELL IT WAS SUNDAY AND NO REASONABLY PRICED BEER FOR MILES I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THE FEW MOMENTS WE CHILLED AND I THINK ITS TIME FOR A TRIBUTE TO U BECAUSE THE 19 YEAR OLD VERSION OF ME WOULD BE KICKIN MY ASS FOR NOT DOIN ONE YET

PEACE PARTNER

MY CONDOLENSES GO OUT TO DETR SIREN AND THE WHOLE HOD FAM ..... U LOST A GREAT BROTHER AND ONE HELL OF A VANDAL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rip BORE!!

Straight up BORE and the HODs got me madd pumped when I came to Atlanta. They were up everywhere and I took a lot of influence from that. Such a tragedy. We recently had to go thru a similar situation. Death so young sucks for the family and close friends. It makes me question god and why are we here in this fucked up place where shit like this happens to the good talented human beings. It's bullshit.

I will never forget all the fucking dope ass shit y'all did in atl. I'm sure you had good times back then. Stay reminiscing the memories and fun times. At least it seems to help me with my boy.

Respect to Bore and HODK!!! RIP... He lives!

DOSE......B5E.....MSG

• 4 months later...

WITH HIS MIDDLE FINGER RESTING ON THE RIM RIGHT AROUND WHERE YOU PUT THE CAP ON.

ROLLED UP PANT LEGS,VANS,MESSENGER BAG (BEFORE IT WAS A TREND)

AND FOR SOME REASON,STARING AT YOUR BEER!

"LET ME GET A LIL' PULL OFF THAT, IT'LL BE OK."

LEATHER OFFICE CHAIR ALL CHILLIN IN THE BATHROOM FOR SOME REASON.

"HEY SAM, COME HERE! FOLLOW ME!,,,I SAID COME HERE!"

"I LIKE WHEN I HAVENT WASHED MY HAIR FOR A WHILE AND WHEN I FINALLY DO, IT's ALL FLUFFY."

"DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF"

"THAT CHICK WAS A DONKEY, BUT I'D STILL PLAY AROUND A LIL'."

"HEY FAAW-CKER."

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived