If 12 oz were a movie..

Harpo Marx

Tow Up- the movie partially revolves around who she sleeps with in the beginning of the film. Along the way it's a wild and crazy adventure from the depths of the amazon to the cold streets of the bronx, to Fred Kreug's cooler. Throughout the film people are crossed off of the list in an effort to see who has been with Tow Up.

Can Tessaract or someone good with photoshop design poster type movie cover thing for this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dik.n.ur.ear----peddler of used condoms and small time con-artist

myself--tyrant who scandalizes an international society by serving *the after-birth supreme de boeuf, cooked in drained crank case oil with the clear camel piss soup w/ rotten egg yolks cured in diabetic urin*..and going by the name of 'Placenta Juan the afterbith tycoon'

------------------

we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars--oscar wilde

[This message has been edited by shyster (edited 09-17-2001).]

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

I wanna be this guy:

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-177-06.jpg'>

The movie screen will have a separate window on the top left corner, which will feature me, grinning and staring at you and rubbing nervously against the chair all through the movie. At the end, the black box dissapears and you'll realize I have a mangina. Beer,

El Mamerro

isnt this the guy from the elephant club?

http://www.x-mail.net/livia/lwhlfnkd010.jpg'>

heres another still from the movie. this is the scene where i jump in through this stupid girl's window and strangle her with her own intestines and pull out her teeth and make a slut teeth sandwhich for bigmetalz.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 09-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

D-lush-- joins Harpo and Fr8o to fight Secret because she killed her boyfriend after all if secret cant get what she can get then nobody can! and she has a crush on Mr. Lonely heart

its the pimpin suit that i like!

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Originally posted by chicken bone:

hahahaha!!! i'll be underneath the chair, with my head poking in between his legs and smiling. and i whisper 'chicken bone' every couple of minutes.

hahahahahahahhahahhHAHAH AHAHAhahHAHAhAHAHAHHAAHAHhAHAhA HAhA thats the funnyest shit ive ever heard man.... Just that picture of some dude popping up and wispering chicken bone real quiet and then going back under the chair.

Guest SPLINTER

im the boss baby.

that movie poster should have a drawing of MASTER SPLINTER on the front of it. Gnes would the the guy with orange bandanas around his head, elbows, wrists, and knees, and his belt buckle would read "M". hes the only person allowed to see the boss.

Originally posted by Smart:

WAIT!!! for original heads only... remember whan we squared off, picked teams, and geared for the rumble? that's gotta be in this movie somewhere!!! straight head bussin'!

hahaha word that was the shit...I been gone for so long niggaz aint even put me in the shit.

MERODOGS

IMBAAACK

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

And I dive through the air in slo-mo guns blazing at LEAST 12 times in the first scene

shit, I thought that was our whole opening credits...

how about we have a racking scene where we get together and all go to the store and suddenly the scene ends...

or, all thru the movie, whenever a character says something exceptionally dumb... Seeking, or me, or really anybody, but mainly Seeking, could pop out of nowhere, conk the kid on the head and say:

"FOOL! You're young and dumb, and here's why..."

------------------

2 Can Sam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest THE LAW

with all the legal thrillers around these days and with graffiti still being a largely criminal occupation, THE LAW is surprised that there is no role listed for him.

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL declares that THE LAW's part be portrayed by THE LAW and my part to be played by ME. there are no substitutes.

Originally posted by Smart

or, all thru the movie, whenever a character says something exceptionally dumb... Seeking, or me, or really anybody, but mainly Seeking, could pop out of nowhere, conk the kid on the head and say:

"FOOL! You're young and dumb, and here's why..."

------------------

2 Can Sam

yeah man. he pops up in the bottom corner of the screen in a little box and starts yelling

Archived