What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secret> yeah ive thought about it, but im not very close to the beachso ill stick to shilling around here in the snow.

seeking> marky mark? come on... i dont look like that fool. yes we did talk when you were really really drunk. you were playing with yer firearms is what i can remember. i also consulted you about krink.

holy shit, yeah i remember now... i fucking woke up the next morning and theres bullets all over my keyboard, with a loaded gun next to it... holy shit... of all the bad ideas ive had recently, playing with guns while drunk as shit has gotta be the worst... image the look on my face when i looked at the desk and saw the whole scene, having no recolection of it before that.... wow.... krink... haha.... rusto silver bucket paint and paint thinner... happy now?

seeking innocence-furrowed eyebrows

racecar-used to like nofx,now,has messy hair,headphones with at the drive in bumpin,and old school adidas

secret-a cute lil california asian girl{ummm just a guess}

||| || || ||||-suit,tie,falling down style

zemonedoes-really really tall and lanky,

i dont fuckin know

Siloette is the raddest girl on the planet!! Anyone on here should get very close to her because she radiates her "freshness" on all of those around her. She also has the most pleasant phone voice I've ever heard. It's like an angel is answering the phone when you call her.

Definitely dope! I miss my friend..... I stood her up one night when we were supposed to go out painting and I had to work massively late.... I got off late and my back really hurt and I didn't end up calling her back like I was supposed to...... I feel like an asshole! I'm sorry my friend!

• 4 months later...

Archived