What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Secret

Originally posted by chicken bone:

and i think boogie hands looks like a corny white guy with blond hair and an abercrombie sweater on his shoulders or soem shit.. following around college kids. but then he has paint stains on his loafers so they dont let him hang out with them.

i laughed out loud on that one....funny stuff

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, this might be hard considering that i haven't read everyones posts and haven't gotten to know most of you but i'll try my best. and don't get mad at me. you know i have hugs and kisses for everyone if i missed out on any of you (and if i did miss you, that either means that i already know how you look like or i don't really know you)....

novagirl...real sweet girl, she doesn't seem to be very urban to me. she seems classy. dresses up when she can and looks good. blonde hair, thin.

tow up from the flow up...blonde girl that is real tough.

siloe....you must look like your characters. i imagine you to be the spit image of Jade's blue. urban girl who's got the b-girl look going on. you go!

secret...i'm assuming that you are asian. i'm imagining you to be a bit overspoken. you're not that tall. you like to be the center of attention and it should be that way. petite frame with past shoulder length hair. like's to chill with the guys.

mental invalid...real sweet guy who would help you out with anything that you need help with. i imagine you with brown hair very attractive, but not tall.

joker....real simple guy. brown hair, brown eyes, and with a goatee.

hesh...even though i've seen your ass before ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>), you seem the punk rocker type to me. prolly because most messengers are that stereotype. dirty blonde hair, tall and lanky. crooked smile.

boxcarwilly...okay don't get mad, i imagine you with short dark brown hair,almost emo looking like. medium height, not tall at all. punk rock too.

alkaline...very nice guy who likes to observe stuff. likes to start conversations. nice smile, very sweet looking. someone that i would talk to.

boogie hands....white guy. no offense or anything. simple looking too. but has a crazy personality.

pilau hands (if he's still on here)...i imagine him to be a very attrative looking guy. his style doesn't scream that he's a writer or anything. he dresses real nice. medium built.

kid lugz....i don't think that you're young at all (i could be wrong). maybe like 19-20. i imagine you to wear your pants kinda baggy though. hat tilted to the side.

lush...real nice girl with brown hair. next door kinda girl. down to earth.

dibs...very sweet guy. brown hair, faded. cute face. tall.

webster...latino. nice eyes, maybe light brown. skinny.

anal cunt...very funny guy. someone to fuck around with. i imagine him to have brown hair with hazel eyes. kinda chubby though.

tearz....sincere guy. likes to ride bikes, is down for most things. i imagine him to have a shaved head, full lips.

okay that's it for now. i may be complety wrong about most fo you. but i had fun guessing. i tried huh?

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Guest iced out mocha

hahaha i got mentioned. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> um actually i am tall dark and handsome. crazy and funny also, so you were right on point silo.

seeing that i know what alot of people look like on this site im gonna have to take guesses on some folks ive never met:

-komega: fat kid. i dunno i just picture a fat kid who thinks hes cool. (like one of those spoiled rich kids you always hated in school)

-beardo: hippy kinda maybe from another country but definitely see this guy wearing bikenstocks with some courds and a tiedye ben and jerry's shirt.

-freddykrueger: i just picture you looking like alert. short, pale and wearing some geeky 1992 eurofunk sweatshirt with a slayer patch on it and some oldschool vans.

-cracked: hmmmm i have unfolded your identity as well, but have no clue on what youd look like. maybe a tall guy with glasses and an iron maiden t-shirt.

-nisensf: i picture you wearing the "typical" (as in out here typical not me typical) writer outfit. some olive-green cargo pants, a polo button down shirt with newbalances and a northface hat. yeah...carrying a northface backpack and you have headphones on. thats what i see.

-theblackestwhiteboy: i see this guy in a wu-wear down coat (red) with a bunch of thick silver chains and some darkdenim wu-wear jeans and worker boots unlaced. hahaha.

-makros: i see you lookin like some geeky heavy metal kid. i dunno.

-heshiandet: i see this guy wearing some blackframed glasses, and kinda skinny with a beerbelly and hairy. your name just sounds friggin hairy. i also see you in the typical bike courier motif.

-sonik3000: i see you working at safeway behind the customer service counter. (you just seem like youd be all wierd like that)

-ese: i can picture you as an older guy who wears tight jeans and has a jean jacket with lots of railroad patches.

i dunno i dunno....just how i see it.

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

-ese: i can picture you as an older guy who wears tight jeans and has a jean jacket with lots of railroad patches.

i dunno i dunno....just how i see it.

yes! that made me laugh out loud. negative on the jean jacket, but the tight jeans comment is right on...just ask any one of the "oldschoolers" on here. I gotta find and bump the first thread...

Originally posted by Devilush:

alkaline...very nice guy who likes to observe stuff. likes to start conversations. nice smile, very sweet looking. someone that i would talk to.

That’s all on point. The funny thing is that, in person, most of this would not be true until I felt comfortable with my surroundings. When I walk into a room full of people I’ve never met, I get a bit defensive. I don’t smile (the ladies love my smile) and I don’t say much. People have told me before that if they didn’t know me they would be scared of me. And if that’s not enough, I have a twin brother (who is ten times more stoic than I am). We are not identical, but when the two of us walk into a public place (the mall for example) old ladies clutch at their purses, security guards are quick to follow, and people clear a path as if we were a two screaming ambulances. It makes me laugh. People are funny sometimes.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Guest HESHIANDET

man oh man. i got dickies but to make you guys happy im gonna have to get more. devilush pretty much got it (sort of).

devilush- cute, too cute. brown hair, biker girl. MAN!! CUTE!!!

boxcarwilly- i think you had a shot of yer self on your site so its no mystery.

fr8oh-your my long lost brother, metal as shit!!!

joker-i was introduced to you at the ba jam, but it wsa quick and i was wasted.? i forget.

b-hope-hip hop god or something, i dunno

alkaline-bike man as well. we all ind of look alike. little dirty.

dibs-the same, but even more dirty. sorry

well i don't feel like typing anymore right now.

beardo is getting clowned BAD!

anal cunt is way overr weight, like 500+. hahahahahaha

------------------

stonecutters#1

[qoute]T.T. boy: not fat but not thin either.shaved head.talks fast.

haha, this is great. youre kinda right about the weight thing. i generally a bigger guy. the rest isnt true. if anyone else has any thoughts of what i look like please let me know. id really like to see what i come off as.

i think i hvae seking down to a tee. he just remeinds me of someone i know.

seeking> well, youre tall. really tall. you have dreads, but youre not a total dread head hippy weed smoker. you have some fashion sense, kind of like the college nerdy type. you rock one of those knitted things on your head. you tend to keep to your self at shows and such. but when you are in a comfortable place you let loose and get stupid. you tend to go out with girls who are not your race. but you are also a very humble person. theres alot more, but it would get strange.

aorry, from what i know of you, youre a pefect match of a certain writer i know.

jelo016 you have to get down on this too.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-05-2001).]

I think the old one is gone for good, so I'm just gonna post the flix in here. I've left out one or two that were people who arent on here anymore:

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz1.jpg'>

Drinkin! I dont remember true....he must have been on here for a minute when I posted...

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz2.jpg'>

The ladies of 12oz...with the exception of pyksy, all are still around.

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz3.jpg'>

the hesher after a few too many...

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz4.jpg'>

Traser!

Guest WebsterUno

D'Lush-youre right about all but one,

heres a pic of some dude that my

homies say I closely resemble,

lookswise as well as attitude.

http://www.aent.com/features/images/fatjoe.jpg'>

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000003BX7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

…errrr…except he is a tad bit bigger in height, and weight. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

hazelgreen eyes

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz5.jpg'>

joker with the wig and "holmes" hat

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz6.jpg'>

Drinkmaster J! after hearing many stories this must be the most accurate guess I made on here...

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz7.jpg'>

ConTwo...hes still on here right?

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/12oz8.jpg'>

drunk has changed names a few times right? where are ya guy?

you guys are great..actually im not some goddess..or some hype..im cute sure..but a tomboy..with a style concious twist.like right now.. white t shirt..warm ups and some globes...I like to climb shit..and im always writing down ideas..i look like im sad all the time..just walking down the street..ya know one of those meloncholy girls.but im not..im basically a loner..who used to be real social

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by and now you choke:

somebody REALLY ought to post the group shot taken at UP. blur the faces but not completely...then let people guess who's who. as long as it isn't too revealing for anybody.

that came out??? hahaha. yeah, put it up.

holy shit i am laughing outloud about that joker picture i cant stop holy shit.

devilush was damn close except its black hair its getting long godamn greaser style.

secrets was pretty close to the newer concept think james dean tho and not alfalfa well a nerdy james dean...

hesh should check the new pic on the site.

alright... heres my psychic powers.

icedoutmocha- duh, rich boy abercrombie ad a little skinnier and always a kick ass watch.

hesh- i compare him to a regular old boston courier, not a blackout but one of the cooler kids, dickies definately, if he wears bike hats ill be real happy. both legs ghetto rolled like capris.

ese- always greasy hands, definately owns a denim shirt or two listens to imus. drives a pickup. dickies hard jeans, chain wallet. engineers hat.

gnes- either a big ass puerto rican pimp or some thugged out white kid. typical fubu t shirt karl kani jeans and big gold chains. timberlands like whoa.

bob hope- this doesnt really work so ill make something up. fat son of a bitch who only wears nautica. and listens to gregorian chants can always be seen with a 3 musketeers bar and choclate on his lard ass cheeks.

pizointer138- another made up one. he is about 3 feet tall midget like think weeman and wears overalls all the time. has a beard to his knees and likes old ladies helps them across the street and then gets their phone numbers. eats waffles and eggs like water.

seeking innocence- think 1988 nyhc kid with a dark side. camoflage cargo shorts and insted shirt and good haircut all the time. i am just bucking the system on this one fuck what ever one else says. this is what jobe thinks.

makros- hmmm what did i think he would look like? gap black pants a really bad belt and a marilyn manson shirt with a chipped front tooth and zits. dirty corners of his mouth. and a really bad haircut.

devilush- short tan small framed drinks diet coke and eats veggie booty potato puffs. cargo pants rolled up and tank tops all summer. hoodies in the fall. skate shoes.

sonik- hmm another made up story nah he definately fits what he paints like. but i will agree with aeon and say i could see him behind a safeway counter.

tow up- i cant particiate in this one either i know what she looks like... mwhahahaha.

siloe- wears nice jeans when she goes out... id love to see her dressed like cowgirl madonna in that video. skinny but cute. a cute ethnic mix puerto rican and swiss or something. likes teriyaki chicken for some reason i associated that with her.

secret-ill be uncreative and agree with devilush.

now i think ill just go with writers.... what i think they look like...

joker- well i have the bike notion in my mind but he definately wears gap or banana republic khaki shorts and nice printed button down shirts a br hat or jcrew hat and has a goatee. probably likes m&m's or twizzlers.

chip- iron maiden shirt, short little tough scrapper who definately has been to a floorpunch show or seven.

geso-tite blue jeans and tite wite tshirts. choclate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. air max running shoes when painting. campers when not. drives a jetta and listens to bon jovi then willie nelson then scarface then the misfits then nas then will oldham. hair is curly and lite brown.

vizie- levis man size 36 black label tshirt adio shoes. eats wendys spicy chikn sandwiches alot.

lewis- close to geso. but eats b utter pecan and peanut butter ice cream. no air maxes skate shoes. and usually has thrift shop orange shirts sewn close.

bates- camo pants and hooded sweatshirts always coveredd in paint chewing on a licorice stick. running shoes covered in paint and dirt.

other- a fucking art school dirt bag matted hair because all he does is draw and draw. smells like damar varnish and eats meatball sandwiches and grilled cheese on alternate days, really obsessive compulsive but also really maniac.

cameo- fits into the typical train kids thing just like lead, nekst, lewis i have a feeling all the a2m kids look the same. i dunno not that cameo is a2m just train kids have a certain feel.

i should start lookin at walls more.

my list should be titled what do you think ____ fav food is?

Guest K[O]MEGA

i know how opim..seeking..jankie..and some others look..

people ..tend to picture me pretty wrong..

i dOnno why..weird i guess..

i smoke bluntz alot..im a graphic designer..and i travel too much..you be the judge..

i think siel is a hOtty..secret as well..

i picture cracked ass ..as a wise dood..the ones that always tell stories..

Guest Pilau Hands

eh im still here, chisseling away.

i dont want to be a rock star, too much sex.

bobhope - older gentleman, late 20's maybe? likes hip hop and train stops. can definitely appreciate the finer things in life, but doesnt need them to be happy...just as a treat. a lot more going on upstairs than most people can fathom

bare - cory matthews, great personality, makes people around him excited to do things

bigmetalcircus - black dude, loves freights, margaritas, and walks on the beach

siloe - sometimes quiet and running thoughts constantly through the mill. amazing recording motions of life and pays more attention to mall things than some do to the large. a bit of a dreamer, trying to put the pieces all together in a puzzle she's not sure how she started

converse with a twist of granola...haha

devilush guessed me!

thanks! haha

Archived