the 4 Elements

TOY

ok im doing an essay on the 4 elements of hiphop. i need an example and a counterexample for each. i can think of the examples but i need your help with the counters.

mcing-why is it mcing? what makes something NOT mcing?

graffiti-why is it graffiti? what makes something NOT graffiti?

well those are the only ones i cant think of good counterexamples for. please just answer the questions if you can and dont turn this into a dumbfuck convention. thanks, you people are the only ones that can help me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Harpo Marx:

Jeez, look at all the whiteboy skaters painting today! Is that hip hop?

well, according to them it is... antidjing would be like just playing a record... or maybe, not playing records at all...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart:

an anti-dj is someone who only listens to the radio

wait, Jet says that would be supporting the DJ too, so, thereby, not antiDJ... maybe it's more like hill billy music, where you go to the crick or the holla to listen...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by Gnes 37:

bad choice of subject

well she gave us the choices between art, culture, and some other dumb shit. then she said you can expand with music or whatever. so at first i thought about doing just hiphop music, then i was like, well i gotta do djing too. graffiti is art and so is breakdancing. well anyway i should have known better. i knew i was going to get some stupid answers-harpo. i didnt ask all that just what is Not graffiti. nevermind

Archived