only a 2 day weekend this time :-( (friday post 16th april 2004)

Abracadabra

tonight- going out drinking with my brother and a couple of his mates. apparently my brother got a load of good weed real cheap, so we'll be getting smaaaaaassshhhhhhheeeeed tonight

saturday- hungover no doubt. hang out with jen and get her to take care of me in my pitiful state (hahaha)

saturday night- get rid of all the paint i have. maybe go for some drinks first though

sunday- probably go see my boy rich who i haven't seen for ages. i've still got a free movie ticket in my wallet so i might go use that before it expires too.

what are your plans?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday: goin to a old friends b-day party...

saturday: goin to have a few drinks at the family get together, then goin to see a local band around the way....

sunday: cleanin the house til my lady comes over for a BBQ.....(gonna dog some food...)

damn pmb, sorry to hear bout you friends bro.

well it's friday on the other side of the world already, i'm going to see an accupuncturist for my bad back. my girlfriend is insisting and i'm ready to try anything anyway. shit is killin me. being that i've sat for over 20 hours worth of tattoo work, it seems silly that i'm scared shitless of an accupuncturist. maybe i'll have some pics tomorrow of some gnarly needles stuck in my back.:D

Thursday- went to this club. It was horrible. I knew 2 people there so i played some pool and mistook this one guy for seeking once i got drunk from a pic i saw of him a long long time ago.

Friday- I think im gonna actually try and do something cool. Dont know what yet.

Saturday- I have a bet going with this girl that i cant pee on this other girl. Im gonna see if it cant be done. I have til monday. I have to get video of it.

Sunday- To the club. Gotta make some money.

And thats my weekend. If i do end up peeing in this girls butt, i will find a way to show you all whether you like it or not.

fri-move my sister into her new house

-go skate for a bt then off to a free show

- who knows after that ???

sat-wake up and go see kill bill vol 2

- go to opening of a new tatoo shop in town

- go skate

- go to a birthday party

-then off to my sisters house to get drunk with people i work with most likely make a complete jackass out of myself

its already friday night and im abotu to go to sleep.

saturday: start work at 5 in the moring (FUCK YEAH). once i finish that im going to cruise around with a mate and take some flicks.

saturday night: depends on wether i aquire any money or not

sunday: skateboarding

not exactly an awesome weekend but oh well.

friday - at work, then go to the gym, then out to a bar to catch up with a lot of old friends

saturday - drop the car off at 10am to get the alarm put on, head downtown do some shopping, go for a motorcycle ride, pick up the car

take the boy out to one of the most expensive restaurants in town in celebration of the bonus. then go to a club and make monkey love when we get back

sunday - fill out my fafsa student loan application, enjoy the day, get nookie

Greetings!:)

Friday:::::::

*Go to Science surplus store to get trinkets for packages

*go thrift shopping

*Possibly hang out with friends or work on packages

Saturday:::::

*Hang out with friends

*Study for fetal pig exam

*see kill bill

Sunday:::::::

*more fetal pig studying

*check out these tracks not too far from my house

*paint?

Guest imported_Europe

Lets see...

Friday:

Work

Sleep a little

12oz

Clean the crib

Make lasagne

Friend coming over to set up the new PC

More friends coming over for drinks

Go to club and hear friend spin.

Try to get wasted without spending anything.

Saturday:

Schoolproject with two friends

Late night clubbing

Sunday:

Away-game football

Get smashed

Go nuts

Go home to TV and 12oz

Friday - paint a wall starting at about noon then go do an evening freight session. After it gets dark try and find a house party or something of that nature to get into

Saturday - The start of the Kentucky Derby celebration starts today with an air show fallowed by "the world largest fireworks display". Needless to say I will be wondering around the streets drunker than shit and thinking about esxplosions.

Sunday - I have to go get my friends sister to clean my teeth. She is in dental school and I am her boards patient. SO I will get clean teetht hen maybe go and do a day freight session fallowed by a good night of sitting outside int eh warm weather with a crew and drinking. Maybe play some dominoes or spades then pass out.

congrats on the bonus ya damn monkey.

Friday

-Stop, collaborate and listen.

-Go see friends band.

-Drink blender drinks with the girl.

Saturday

-Go shopping for pants and sperry topsiders.

-Sand the picnic table and do some wood staining.

-comsume blender drinks.

-karate fundraiser

Sunday

-blender drinks

-nurse my wounds

Friday:

-the hubby is out and about already to go get some tickets to the kill bill show tonight. so we plan on seeing that.

-fucking have sushi!!!!! after the movie of course.

-have sex.

Saturday:

-there is a bbq at a friends place so thats what we will be doing all day.

Sunday:

-recooperate and go buy a ton of shit

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight: Med school party. These are usually insane, hopefully tonight won't be an exception.

Tomorrow: There's a big boxing match on pay per view, and by tradition we set up the pub in my back porch to drink and BBQ, but there's a problem... with the exception of one undercard, all the fights are expected to suck. So I don't think we'll be doing that.

Sunday: Beachstyles, or morning movie. Will decide around 10:00 AM that day.

blender drinks Key3?

Its a racing weekend for me.

Friday. I'm just gonna chill at home. Maybe clean up a bit and head out to a wine tasting....then go home and pack.

Saturday and Sunday. Head out in the early am. After that it'll be a combo of drinking and racing all weekend. Rinse and repeat on sunday...followed by the shitty drive home exhausted and hung over.

yes... blender drinks!

(not fruity sneak drinks)

I bought a cheapo blender for like $30 on monday

and have made myself stupid large margaritas every night since,

The sun is starting to shine so I've been rocking flipflops and aloha shirts.

plu I;ve got 2 'yard' cups from senoir frog's in cancun, so they get heavy useage.

Friday:

-Maybe watch Kill Bill Vol.2

-going to local bar, The Old Blinking Light

Saturday:

-go to friends BBQ

-get loaded on alcohol and good food.

Sunday:

-do homework

-work on at least 2 of my final papers.

nothing too special.

Originally posted by iquit

damn pmb, sorry to hear bout you friends bro.

well it's friday on the other side of the world already, i'm going to see an accupuncturist for my bad back. my girlfriend is insisting and i'm ready to try anything anyway. shit is killin me. being that i've sat for over 20 hours worth of tattoo work, it seems silly that i'm scared shitless of an accupuncturist. maybe i'll have some pics tomorrow of some gnarly needles stuck in my back.:D

Dont fear the acupuncture...that shit saved my life as a baby.

Tonight - heiruspecs and last emp FOR FREE!

god i love fridays / the weekend now since I got a job... cant wait til they roll around!

friday: got paid, not as much as i expected, but I did have some slow days last week. fuck. ummmm, don't know what im going to do tonight, i dont have much money, so I think im going to maybe drink with friends if something like thats going on at someone's house, and then my backup plan is to stay home, chill, clean up my room a little, do laundry and watch some of those new dvd's ive boughten in the past few days.

saturday and sunday: dont really care, just happy as fuck that I'll be able to sleep til whenever. Damn i hate waking up so early all week. however, i might see a movie, but its doubtful, going to try and pull some girls this weekend, put forth a little effort, think my boys having a party saturday night, so that will be ill, and i dont know what else will happen...

:D

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Saturday: There's a big boxing match on pay per view, and by tradition we set up the pub in my back porch to drink and BBQ, but there's a problem... with the exception of one undercard, all the fights are expected to suck. So I don't think we'll be doing that.

As of tomorrow at 10:00 AM, we are officially gonna go IGUANA HUNTING. No metaphor, this is literal. We're gonna hunt large iguanas, then we're gonna BBQ us some iguana tails (if we get any) and probably get horrible food poisoning.

This is absolutely insane. Therefore, intensely awesome.

Last night after work I went to the bar... drank one beer, picked up a fifth of whiskey, went home.

Today is the opening of the Kentucky Derby Festival, everyone in the entire city goes downtown, gets drunk, and watches fireworks.

Me... Im gonna have some people over, grill out, then head for the waterfront.l

Tomorow...recovery

Archived