ACE KREW THREAD

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by CrmeXprssion@Dec 23 2004, 09:24 AM

yo SLYDE, u in springfield? im moving back in january. holla at me nigga, we need to talk....

oh shit now u got time to holla at the boy. Yea im in the fields.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Dec 24 2004, 12:15 AM

i see springfield is dead. why am i not suprised.

well seeing that you replied within in this thread, don't use my crew as mindless example cause you know nuttin.

i dunno jystorock....i'm holding onto a certain someone's contracter packs of rusto that says springfield isn't going to be dead for very long. our family cancelled xmas dinner so i'm free all day. i can't get into myspace and i may have lost the # where you're staying so if you happen to check this hit me up asap.

also slyde, i think i lost lesn's phone # to. we did finally meet up and shared some flix. me and gauze have talked about possibly doing a black and white xerox 'zine, like the boston zines from the 90's...and i'd really like to use a few of lesn's flicks. if you happen to speak to him, can you have him give me a call if he still has my number? i'd definitely be down to trade him my doubles of some flix from the same era, and all i'd really need to do is scan the ones from him. anyway happy kwanza or whatever to all the peope out there catching wreck in the 'field.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by CrmeXprssion@Dec 26 2004, 04:30 AM

how long u gunn b in the field for? i was gunna leave today wit my grandma, but i gotta get rid of my car first. anywayz, holla at me......oNez

While Im waiting for this niggaz to wake up to go paint yea Im here for good. Im done with school for now.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by JFKFC@Dec 25 2004, 04:53 PM

i dunno jystorock....i'm holding onto a certain someone's contracter packs of rusto that says springfield isn't going to be dead for very long. our family cancelled xmas dinner so i'm free all day. i can't get into myspace and i may have lost the # where you're staying so if you happen to check this hit me up asap.

also slyde, i think i lost lesn's phone # to. we did finally meet up and shared some flix. me and gauze have talked about possibly doing a black and white xerox 'zine, like the boston zines from the 90's...and i'd really like to use a few of lesn's flicks. if you happen to speak to him, can you have him give me a call if he still has my number? i'd definitely be down to trade him my doubles of some flix from the same era, and all i'd really need to do is scan the ones from him. anyway happy kwanza or whatever to all the peope out there catching wreck in the 'field.

That dude is hard to keep in contact with cause of all the shows and shit but yea, see what we can do.

Originally posted by Propaganda+Dec 23 2004, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Propaganda - Dec 23 2004, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SleepAnDream@Dec 24 2004, 12:15 AM

well seeing that you replied within in this thread, don't use my crew as mindless example cause you know nuttin.

[/b]

fag.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SleepAnDream+Dec 27 2004, 08:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SleepAnDream - Dec 27 2004, 08:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Propaganda@Dec 23 2004, 11:07 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SleepAnDream@Dec 24 2004, 12:15 AM

fag.

[/b]

not what your mom said.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Dec 28 2004, 12:17 AM

no but my mom told me you went over me the other day with a busted ass roller at your wack crew spot...any comments?

yea tell your mom reporting back to base that I wasn't there..any futher words.

funny how ass I see a writer in this thread from mdk starting trouble, naughty nuaghty.

Which one of you is Jist/Jysto???

seeing if you remember me, i used to chill with your homeboy from back in the day i dont wanna bust out any names but he use to write Jet/NRG, we chilled at your crib one day and you gave me the bomb for my first name ONE..i dunno i wanted to see whats up see if you wanted to throw down some pics for my zine cuz i know you got alot, or if i could get some action shots or anything you would donate, hit me up my e-mail is iiirealiii@aol.com

Peace

Amor-Sau

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by ThaTruth+Jan 27 2005, 09:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThaTruth - Jan 27 2005, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nube@Jan 27 2005, 02:10 PM

Entyre where you at dog!!! when are u coming to the 413?                         

:haha:  Peace  :haha:

ACE Cru

why is there a thread about ace whatever :yuck: :yuck:

gay gay gay gay gay.

wonder why it is your first post talking shit..

gay gay gay :shook:

Originally posted by ThaTruth+Jan 27 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThaTruth - Jan 27 2005, 01:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nube@Jan 27 2005, 02:10 PM

Entyre where you at dog!!! when are u coming to the 413?                         

:haha:  Peace  :haha:

ACE Cru

why is there a thread about ace whatever :yuck: :yuck:

gay gay gay gay gay.

that IS tha truth most this shit is fucking stupid slyde fucking sucks balls he thinks he can throw some 'cool' fillins on some bogus bubble letters... and those stupid sketches he posts man what the fuck are you doing posting some bullshit sketches that took 3 seconds to do with a ball point pen.. man youre fuckin gangsta, eat a did propasucka

cant belive little boy blue(slyde) is talking like he's a gangsta

dam b you'r boyz got you gased up like that ill be back in town soon when i see you around it's on ''what yall niggas gay or something

putting your names on top of each other"dont bother posting back

aight gangsta.

Archived