Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rodney Trotter

Maybe this is why the CIA missed the WTC bombers...

I don't know if you got this news Stateside, but its got me laughing. From the Metro Newspaper, London, England, 18th September 2001.

"CATS were trained as spies by the CIA to secretly gather information on suspects, declassified documents showed yesterday. Project 'acoustic kitty' saw the pets fitted with hi-tech listening equipment and being trained to wander into secure areas. But the project failed at the testing stage when the first spy cat was run over by a taxi."

Cats? Like what the fuck!

This is what i think happened. everyone is saying "how could they not have known terrorists were on the plane?" I think that the FBI knew those people were on the planes and were following them and didn't know that they were gonna hijack it. does that make sense?

holy shit that article is blood curdling! To think, all the time we were training our cats, the Reds were one step ahead of us, training drivers to run over cats, the bastards!

------------------

2 Can Sam

Too bad they don't allow cats in the regular seats. Maybe the CIA could've trained them how to take down terrorist's.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this