Disc Golf

CAPiTA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ sounds like fun...

on drugs

Usual driver:

innova_champion_starfire.jpg

Occasional driver:

innova_champion_teebird.jpg

Usual mid:

discs_innova_dx_spider.jpg

Occasional mid:

2521-large.jpg

Putter:

JuJu_Supreme_Line_Standard.jpg

I sometimes rotate in an extra driver, but i generally try to stay at 6 or less discs, to insure maximum beer space in my bag. Plus, i really only need my 3 regular discs on any given day, but it is nice to have the option to throw 2 drives or two approaches when no one is behind you, or there's a big back up infront of you.

• 2 weeks later...
This would be a good topic for Mero's White people investigations. And don't act like you haven't read that shit at least 2 once out loud to a friend.

Hahahahahaha.

My boy's uncle is in the PDGA or whatever. He says he makes a decent living too.

I'm a hater though. I had no idea this shit even existed until a few years ago. I've been twice and everyone got mad at me for calling them frisbees. After three holes I just drank beer and talked shit. I just can't wrap my head around frisbee's being treated like golf clubs.

I've played a bit with some friends who are really fucking good, but thanks to a nearly complete lack of depth perception (thanks mom and dad!) I didn't do so great.

However, now that I have long hair, a beard and have gained some weight, I might have to give it another try. I'll probably still suck, but maybe I'll actually hit the tee once in a while. At the very least I'll fit in on the course a little better.

some concerned citizen just called the cops on us for being "two guys suspiciously throwing frisbees" at the abandoned school near my house.. had my basket out there ripping em. i Jedi mind-tricked the good ol boys into not seeing our open containers and bowl..

"These are not the misdemeanors you are looking for" * hand wave*

• 1 month later...

I have not played since I moved.

It was a lot easier to walk down the block and play.

Now I'll have to drive.. and the heat is coming.

oh, and correction to earlier post: ORC are the main discs I throw, I only use the Beast for hooking right.

I went to a disc golf competition with some friends up near Corvalis OR. All the OSU kids seem to be into it, hella popular. This was my first time seeing this shit.

25835_118322728182200_100000134193750_296785_3996211_n.jpg

^ 1st tee or whatever. Off the deck into the wilds.

25835_118322731515533_100000134193750_296786_1892797_n.jpg

Shit looked like Jurassic park. It was a cool hike. I didn't play.

25835_118322734848866_100000134193750_296787_7314450_n.jpg

They were saying it's the hardest rated course in Oregon. Private course though, only used

for competitions.

25835_118322738182199_100000134193750_296788_1410247_n.jpg

A local brewer brought up a few kegs. Free beer all day, my boy took first. He's ranked top 20 and I was pretty impressed. The game is tough.

LOL blu that trailer looked fucking awesome until lindsay lohan popped up in it. she should deep throat that pistol she licks. and pull the trigger.

discgolf is the shit. good weed smokin, beer drinkin activity, have 3 courses near my house. gets a bit to hot to play peak summer, so spring/ fall is great.

i really only use a distance driver