NEW YORK- ORANGE COUNTY

ha#8481234

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by thewhite2pac@Jul 8 2004, 08:38 PM

yeah thats becaue i was toy as fuck when i lived upstate, and since then in the past 4 years i have painted more graffit than all of you putt together litterally no shit talking. I have painted Boston, CT, NJ,Toronto, Paris.....and most recently did an allcity bombing tour through out NYC. I will be back to take spots from you toys and maybe modivate you guys to get gooD!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im not saying im great its just i cant stand lookaing at any of your shit except pmers. I will be taking spots back with Bore Rip for my man that recenlt died while bombing, I serioult am not talking shit but if any one touches any of my bore Rip shit we shootin the fives at the very least!!!!!

Acne*RFC,MIA,TV,DFM,36,Dethkult,Hod

Ps. I m not trying to herb you guys at all, I am trying to light a fire under you!!!Honestly you are all garbage at graff and I want you all to get ill!!!!!!!!!!I want to help you! Im not being a dick, Its just if your gonna be a writter learn some history, pay some dues and for christ sake remeber my for easy steps....

1)a good hand style is the most important aspect of graffiti hands down!

2) This is NY state and as far as Nyc goes if you dont have a good fill you are toy, why should it be differnt only 60 miles away.

3) You need good straight letters before you can piece, it will teach you good letter structure which none of you (besides pmer) have.

4) pieces are least important, but if you master the three previos steps they will comnaturally.

5)Get off that graffiti t-shirt hottopic style, real graffiti is dirty, grimmy, sloppy, drippy, and illegal. You dont have to be some all city bomber to be good just at least have good letters.

6)try only 2 color jams untill you get good letters, because you all are to concerned with making your shit look pretty with mad colors and poorly executed effects, but all of your letters are horrible, absolutly no letter structure.

I', not being a dick I like you guys and apparently am the only one with the balls to tell you the truth!!!!!!!Call me we can paint I will put you on to alot of things! .....its been along time i am no longer the horrible toy i was 6 years ago......I have paid dues and if you wanna continue with graff its time for you to start payin' some and start putting in work.

On any average week I paint 4 nights a week....get the picture to get good at graff one must have no social life, and just practice his craft constantly!

I agree with duke.

Rfc Cm Mia 911 Qm8

Former upstate dweller.

Greenwood Lake Beyotch.

im sure they r content with their shit,they paint cuz they like to not cuz they need to impress a bomber,theres two diferent worlds here obviously.keep doing yer thing wal.i also see where you are coming from a...,4 days and nights a week is a productive week,i have those kinda weeks sometimes,i dont got as much drive tho,im tiresome for no reason

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Take my nuts outta your mouth. You could say the same about the dude poet and many other writters all over. Names get re-used DES mpc did his thing I give him props, and I'm doing mine. You can't go to Newburgh with out seein me up, I got that fresh spot that poet and prop used to have in Middletown before it got buffed... I'm up. Where's your shit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived