NEW YORK- ORANGE COUNTY

ha#8481234

Guest thewhite2pac

51sucks!!!!!!!!!!

This will be the last comment I make on this fucking thread.......

..I was only trying to help light a fire under every one in the oc to get them motivated to progress...I guess every one on this thinks they have something to prove by acting all gangster in front of a computer screen...Like I said before I was only trying to help I got love for any one cool with prop just trying to help.....by the way props on the flicks you posted in the NYC thread, guess all hopes not lost after all!!!!!!!!!!...thats what im talking about kid!!!!!THats real graffiti!

.....to the kid from long island sticking his nose where it doesnt belong.....not a personal attack? you calling me out and then wanna be a pussy about it and say its not personal?what do you write?.....Shook ass little kid wanna talk shit on line.....Let me know If you think your a man and got something to prove... other wise get off my dick and keep my name out of your mouth....jelous because I role with your fucking idols....you fucking herb!!!!Last time some shook toy from long island called me out on 12 oz. he was on my fucking nuts when I saw him...Im sure you are no different ....Trying to call me out to make a name for your self.........pathetic son!!!! Come to NYC and pop that shit to my face if you wanna pull my card! otherwise go take the trash out for your moms and shut the fuck up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sucka...what

suckers who argue through text messages on bum threads are real losers.Time is better spent snorting cocaine or smoking angel dust with H.I.V infected hookers.Toy suckaz just hate us cuz they aint us. The w.a.l crew been hittin walls as long as yo moms been suckin cock for rock. "BIG KASER":D

Guest thewhite2pac

..........you fucking guys I litterally do more in a week than you do all year, no sarcasm thats what makes this all so funny.....I was just trying to motivate you guys to progress......You can hate on me all you want I was just tryin' to help .....y'all niggas is bugging!! Stop gettting your panties in a twist and start drawing more and start painting every day instead of spending all your time posting other peoples shit on the web, it is counter productive....you spend to much time sweatin' to the oldies and not enough time on your own shit......

Guest thewhite2pac

hahahaha.......heard you flipped your whip that blows how you doin'? man seriouslly im not tryin to start shit....I got enough beef...eww you fuck my sister thats your problem bro? Dont catch a herpagynacylphlclap

• 2 weeks later...

White 2 pac, ease up on Pmer, he's fams with my mans Jaso.

I am Mia fams. No need for drama or card pullin' or brash opinions.

They doing they thing for middletown and the rest of that god forsaken land. I used to live in Greenwood Lake for cryin out loud. So let em live nothing they painting affectin you now.

Just to chime in,

Most of you have good can control. Try some new letter styles.

That skinny tweaked style with all the hard corners on the letters

is good for mags from other countrys. You are part of NY.

Take another look at subway or spray can art. Beef em up!

This is not a wise crack.

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by Mr.BloodSpit

White 2 pac, ease up on Pmer, he's fams with my mans Jaso.

I am Mia fams. No need for drama or card pullin' or brash opinions.

They doing they thing for middletown and the rest of that god forsaken land. I used to live in Greenwood Lake for cryin out loud. So let em live nothing they painting affectin you now.

I NEVER SAID ANY THING ABOUT PMER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT WASNT FOR PMER I PROBOBLLY WOULDNT WRITE......HE WAS LIKE ONE OF THE FIRST WRITERS I NOTICED. I HAVE MAD RESPECT FOR THAT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY ONE KEEPS TWISTING MY WORDS AROUND ON THIS POST!!!!!!!!!

I WAS NEVER EVEN TALKING SHIT!!!!!!! I WAS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET KIDS UPSTATE TO WORK HARDER ON THEIR SHIT. I WASNT TRYING TO PULL CARDS AND DISS KIDS I WAS TRYING TO HELP, FOR REAL IF YOU KNOW ME YOU KNOW IM NOT AN ASSHOLE UNLESS PREVOKED.

AND TO WEZ I GOT NO PROB WITH YOU BRO I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR GETTING ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE....I WASNT GONNA BRING IT UP BUT IT AMUZED ME WHEN YOU SAID SOME THING ABOUT NEVER SEING CECS PUT ME UP, THIS IS HILLARIOUS BECAUSE HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE PAINTS 90% OF HIS SHIT WITH ME, SO IF WE PAINTED THE SAME SPOT WHY WOULD HE PUT ME UP? IM NOT TRYING TO TALK SHIT I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.

Archived