NEW YORK- ORANGE COUNTY

ha#8481234

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infared

what are my dudes mone and ghost doing up there? looks like you got some nise walls up there, where abouts is all that, im familiar with the area, maybee ill bake a weekend trip up there. hmmm very interesting

Guest thewhite2pac

PMER

nah, that pmers' from 95' fucking classic. Pmer is problly singly handedly responsible for influencing me to start writting (fucking asshole ruined my life!). A true Brooklyn classic that brought the plague to the greater diddletown area.That flick brings back memories....... several years latter after it had been ragged to shit and gone over several times, I got arrested painting the same exact spot.oh, memories bitter sweat memories......Y'all need to post some mutha' fuckin' SBEE and SPAN shit on this mugga fucka...........

orange county.....pshhh just call this the WAL thread! Keep this thread going! I tried to get you guys a thread up on pg, but too many haters :D

Prop: Not sure if you remember me, I used to write Smash. used to talk to you like a little over a year ago. If so hit me up man, long time no talk!

Originally posted by propone

yo i rember you smash. hows it going? long time no see. you been painting this year.

of course, nothing too crazy though. If you have aim get at me man! Wez has my name, if not just hit me with an email!

Stay Safe

Archived