Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect?

This shit is just crazy. It's like someone snuck in and murdered Baltimores best friend. I mean they should have at least saved the classic shit. I thought the old jase peices and ohm/mode wall and several others would ride forever. It just seems too crazy for a writer to do this. But i guess anythings possible. I'm glad Arek and Con got that shit on lock down. The Kings of bmore built that place, and now that its all gone they should be the ones to restore it. Hence preventing any wack ass kids from going up in there and cheapening a legendary spot. Hopefully the rat(s) that is responsible for doing this gets caught. You know madddd heads are goin to wanna get in on this beatdown.

R.I.P Hall of Fame

unfortunate for the lost archives of the h.o.f. but really these young cats been disrespectin that spot as well as others for a few years now. and i have been spitten at these toys about it constantly and im just and old school blah blah blah...well i know for fact i was the first to do about four or five walls down there im talkin from concrete i painted the first coats of roll on them im not worried kuz when i want to stroll down there and do some shit i will paint were ever the fuck i want .the first shits there were jase kar arek eko and fase ya heard thats dst by the way thats right we built that spot remember your fuckin history and respect that.

Originally posted by newdeal7

hall of fame rest in piece. itll be back better than ever though...

i think it was someone stirrin up some trouble, like a non graff artist.

damn i could sit here and name a ton of writers that painted there i got flicks goin back to like mid 90s. i dont have time though....

nahh mann i dout it will be better then ever thats like saying u can replace mohmad ali of boxing it aint gonna happen

Well I spoke to Jase and it sounds like if we ever found out who did this, he'll be ready to fly out and split the person's head open to the base of their skull for a start. That was the oldest piece he still had running and to say he's mad is an understatement. And he passed the word that he's doing all his spots again. BTW, I had the date wrong and the spot was started in 92, not that it matters at this point.

yeah it really does suck and i for one think it would be cool as shit to see jase come back and take his spots back. sad to see everything go. a friend of mine always thought that the prominent crews in the city should have there own wall down there. and for big crews ATLEAST 3 walls (like 3 fronts in a row, one big wall, one little, and another big one.) just an idea. when was that d-star wall done down there anyway?

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3200/erasejeep1.jpg'>

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7056/cisedbk.jpg'>

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4941/kaosdbk.jpg'>

Stab

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1628/stab.jpg'>

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2863/metadaveskan.jpg'>

These aren't hall of fame, but check the new thread.

Baltimore's portocall: 1)Prosecute the guilty. 2)Reorganize spots and legends on walls.

HOF

please, the HOF sucked for years, too many kids found out about it.

and i dont see how you "old schoolers" can talk about respecting all the shit there, cuz i seem to remember shaken and car going up there a while back and doing silver and black straight letters over entire productions. and CON, seriously, you posted a reward, but what are YOU going to do about it? your mad now, but who cares, theres plenty of other bridges in baltimore to paint under, yall just havent found em yet cuz you kept going to the same tired spots. bye

Re: Jase

Originally posted by dreamt death

Does anyone knowe if Jase's bridge spots where rolled in that zig-zag fashion(or rolled in general)?

The old school writers have their work cut out for them, and as far as the "This could be an annual occurance" tangent; god I hope not.

old school writers have their work cut out for them are you serious do you really think yall are that good because yall do productions with backrounds the peice is the heart of anything style man thats the focus fuck all that pretty shit this is one old schooler who aint got shit cut out for nothin i will always

Krush

All

Riters

Daily

Smaken

Toys

I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAMES TO BEGIN GRAF OLYMPICS GET TO YALL TRAININ CAMPS CUZ YALL FUCKIN WIT A BEAST

Hey toy.

Originally posted by manowar666

and CON, seriously, you posted a reward, but what are YOU going to do about it? your mad now, but who cares, theres plenty of other bridges in baltimore to paint under, yall just havent found em yet cuz you kept going to the same tired spots. bye

Originally posted by Con

You got a problem? Don't keep playing the anonymous bitch roll and let us know.

What part of that didn't you understand?

Re: HOF

please, the HOF sucked for years, too many kids found out about it.

and i dont see how you "old schoolers" can talk about respecting all the shit there, cuz i seem to remember shaken and car going up there a while back and doing silver and black straight letters over entire productions. and CON, seriously, you posted a reward, but what are YOU going to do about it? your mad now, but who cares, theres plenty of other bridges in baltimore to paint under, yall just havent found em yet cuz you kept going to the same tired spots. bye

Shaken...nothing else needs to be said...But shits gonna get regulated regardless..Oh yeah who are you again ??What did you ever even do up there ??Dude dont even come on here saying anything if you aint gonna say your name ??You aint no man of war either....666 Fuck you...

i never pieced up there, i dont piece, that give you a good idea of who i am?

If you dont piece,why say anything...As far as I can remember,Shaken went up there and did a big silver on a small wall...But look who your talking about.Why even come at Con ???Did you do it ??Aight then.let it ride.We'll probally never find out who did it.But that shits gonna be shut down for a monute so We Can Get Shit going ....

FOE

I think FOE crew fucked up hall of fame (this is just a theory). I base this on no physical evidence whatsoever, other then they're toys. FOE doesn't know the graffiti vernacular (i.e FOE crew calls pieces tags, burners throwies..etc). They also got massive beef with BS crew for getting their ass's beat down by certain BS members. And the foe pieces across from the river where not touched by the paint roller assailant. In my theory, FOE is under full investigation.

FOE crew is also the latest of the newjack unslaught hall of fame faced in it's last dying moments.

Check out the RIP Hall of Fame thread to peep the old school halloween walls, KC Cert, Ignite DBK walls.. whatever, check it, post flicks if you got them.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=55312

Heads will roll.

ok, here's some thoughts for you arek.

1. first, what i write, it starts with a K, understand?

2. i respect con as an artist, but seriously, for him to make threats? whats he gonna do? send the guys who did it a computer virus?

3. i respect arek as an artist, but i find it funny you getting bent outta shape over this spot, cuz youve burnt every layup you ever walked into, you have no respect for those spots, its kinda like karma.

4. METAL FOREVER

5. have a nice day guys, i'll see everyone soon.

You bored?

ok, here's some thoughts for you arek.

1. first, what i write, it starts with a K, understand?

2. i respect con as an artist, but seriously, for him to make threats? whats he gonna do? send the guys who did it a computer virus?

3. i respect arek as an artist, but i find it funny you getting bent outta shape over this spot, cuz youve burnt every layup you ever walked into, you have no respect for those spots, its kinda like karma.

4. METAL FOREVER

5. have a nice day guys, i'll see everyone soon.

Man, don't start shit. I just painted a spot with a good chunk of KOS yesterday, shook hands and discussed the situation and we all seemed to agree on things. It's not just me who feels this way. Unless you did it, don't worry about what will happen.

some thoughts for manowar

first off- I dont think you are K, but if you are, why the fuck are you worried about shit anyways? You dont paint wall spots. Seems like every couple of months when you haven't done shit, you feel the need to mouth off on the internet just to get your name up in the mix.

second- What Con is saying is that BA is definately gonna handle shit including handin out beatdowns. Sleep on him cuz he is a genuinly nice guy if you want, I've been in fights with dude, and he more than holds his own weight. Please believe, I'm glad to be in his corner.

and yes, STD is Big Brother with digital skills. Big boys with big toys, doin big things. Money Power Respect.

nobodys starting shit, i just gave a few thoughts.

shutemdown, you got beat up by a drunk lesbian, nuff said.

only a toy would start beef cuz of shit over the internet.

sorry im not on the net all the time, i got other stuff to do, hey i just felt like voicing my opinion, thats all, anyways, its been real nice chatting with yall, i hope you have a great monday!!!!

nuff said huh.... sorry to burst your bubble ass-clown, but since you've only brought that up about a thousand times, truth be told, that story had been exagerated for the sake of humor. you see, a girl grabbin my shirt and walking me back a few steps into a parked car half lookin like she wanted to kiss me or some shit while telling me how much she liked me, but I was being an asshole at the moment, just aint quite as funny as the story we told people and you heard second or third hand on the gossip channel now is it? cute how you like goin around repeating it like you know whats up though, I mean, after all that was the point, but damn man, cant you come up with somethin better than that, your really wearin that one down fag.

My whole point was : just shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit about your 2 cents, this shit has nothing to do with you, you're makin your whole crew look like assholes by callin out people over some dumb shit thats really none of your concern.

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

nuff said huh.... sorry to burst your bubble ass-clown, but since you've only brought that up about a thousand times, truth be told, that story had been exagerated for the sake of humor. you see, a girl grabbin my shirt and walking me back a few steps into a parked car half lookin like she wanted to kiss me or some shit while telling me how much she liked me, but I was being an asshole at the moment, just aint quite as funny as the story we told people and you heard second or third hand on the gossip channel now is it? cute how you like goin around repeating it like you know whats up though, I mean, after all that was the point, but damn man, cant you come up with somethin better than that, your really wearin that one down fag.

My whole point was : just shut the fuck up. nobody gives a shit about your 2 cents, this shit has nothing to do with you, you're makin your whole crew look like assholes by callin out people over some dumb shit thats really none of your concern.

Let it go man, you know what he's up too, and he ain't worth it.

investigate

It's awesome everyone's upset and all on the same page as far as looking to find out who broke everywriters heart; Don't sensationalize the matter by saying "Whats he going to do? Send the guys who did it a computer virus". Shit like that makes matters worse and the guilty person(s) will be delt with by BA or whatever crew gets to them first. I just hope whoever cathes the fuck, keeps in locked in a hot basement and calls ever writer inorder to give them the chance to ruff him up with brass knux.

Lets hunt.

Guest 1151615

Re: FOE

Originally posted by dreamt death

I think FOE crew fucked up hall of fame (this is just a theory). I base this on no physical evidence whatsoever, other then they're toys. FOE doesn't know the graffiti vernacular (i.e FOE crew calls pieces tags, burners throwies..etc). They also got massive beef with BS crew for getting their ass's beat down by certain BS members. And the foe pieces across from the river where not touched by the paint roller assailant. In my theory, FOE is under full investigation.

FOE crew is also the latest of the newjack unslaught hall of fame faced in it's last dying moments.

Check out the RIP Hall of Fame thread to peep the old school halloween walls, KC Cert, Ignite DBK walls.. whatever, check it, post flicks if you got them.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=55312

Heads will roll.

by foe crew i guess you mean kepo,sat & pole... who dont even rep foe anymore due to out of hand beef and people writing it who were never put down..my theory is you are pissed because we went over that half gone over bs wall and now your pointin fingers at us.i have no idea why that wall wasnt touched by this person..i havent seen it yet,just heard about it..maybe they didnt want to cross the river...but i can assure you that no one i paint with did that shit...im not painting down there anymore i can tell you that..just visiting it to see whats happening..

opeK ......KS......IME.....

Re: Re: FOE

Originally posted by 1151615

by foe crew i guess you mean kepo,sat & pole...

as far as im concerned, yes we mean kepo sat and pole, but i don't really think you three would do that... although you do know you aren't keeping that wall, sorry thats just how it works... and tell your boy les next time he calls me to man up and call from a number thats not restricted... can we post some flicks now or is this just gonna turn into a discussion thread?