Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KILLACAM

OH BOY YOU GUYS ALMOST GOT ARRESTED???DAMN I BET THEY PUT YOU IN CUFFS AND EVERYTHING...CLOSE CALL...

LEGAL, ILLEGAL, WHATEVER...THE WALL SUCKS

Post something of yours then and let us criticise you.....fact of the matter is, you're just jealous you can't burn.....and if all you do is bomb then that's fine with me...to each his own...don't jump all over people just because they did a legal wall, i'd jump at any chance to paint no matter what it is...

sorry to everyone for my 2 cents of shit talking on this thread.....lets post more flicks...less talking

Originally posted by Scrapple

I certainly hope this isn't the case.

Well the fact of the matter is that everything is dissed down there. EVERYTHING except stuff higher than a roller arm can reach...I checked the spot out about 3 am this morning....everything is dissed with white paint very rapid like....Xs and shit ever it all...FUCKING NUTS... went to work on some of that shit though ....thros and soft letters...REGULAOTRS MOUNT UP....haha...TIME TO BURN SOME FOOLS...

Good chunk of history gone.

That's fine. Somebody is gonna pay. Whether it be some toys, newjacks or whoever, we're gonna find out. Believe it. And if anybody thinks they are running up in the spot to grab shit, you're sadly mistaken. Obviously that was the point in doing this shit. Don't waste your paint, cause that spot is dead and will be regulated as such until otherwise.

Baltimore Hall of Fame 92'-04' R.I.P.

:mad: :beat: :spent: :heated: :heated: :heated: :hatred: :bawling: :mad2: :cry: :cry2: :evil: :nope: .... hall of fame gone... i say everybody needs to post flicks in memory... ill see what i can dig up i flicked 50 plus down there about 4 years ago.... shit makes me want to cry... and don't get on yall big high horses about who can paint it and who can't... those walls meant something to every writer that visited them... and if any reason baltimore writers should finally all get together for a common cause... to claim back what is rightfully ours... or yours if you wanna be dicks.... anyway rebuilding history is what needs to be done... i just wish that ohm and mode wall would have lived on forever.....

p.s. this is a crime punishable by death... if i were the guilty party i would save everyone the trouble and kill myself...

Burn Skwad

Death to the guilty

I've never heard of anything like this before. Nobody should get their panties in a bunch and talk about getting dissed for claming walls; like angry orphan said: "hall of fame ment a lot to people who would visit it". A new code should be established.. only paint if you can burn, otherwise you shits gone.. but that was the ethic before it got dissed, it just needs to be enforced more.

DIE. yet a new lot for baltimores graff scene; respect is dead.

respect

aight every one shut up an stop the beef i realy dont care ab ur opion .. an for every one posting pics u seen or of ur self sorry yooo but the dude didnt piss in ur cheros so jusshut up i mean i swear the only way the beef is gonna stop o nthe va threead an the 2 dc one is if we hav a god damm million man march for it at the damm reflecting pool :mad: :mad:

just heard the bad news, im DC so i never really bothered with Bmore, but my condolences, thats fucked up. maybe for once a city's writer will work together instead of against, but i doubt it.

i was pissed when they painted over the south end of AUP, so i imagine yall must be loadin rounds bout now.

Re: Eulogy

Originally posted by Con

Here's the deal. Instead of a bunch of fools looking to put a person(s) head on a stick, you have a bunch of writers with short resumes circling like vultures looking to take spots that were history to every single one of you, like it's some kind of field day. I guess the continuing problem with Baltimore graff is noone is keeping track of the history, so none of you give a shit.

That place was revered by all writers in this city as well as cities from all over. Most of you probably have no idea of the history on that place. How many productions were done. The amount of Baltimore graff wars where that spot was usually spared because of it's rep. And the writers from out of state that wanted/needed to hit that spot. Most out of town writers throughout the years were shocked that a place like that existed with a volume of pieces spanning over a decade that still ran clean. You couldn't find that in a city anywhere else and they had nothing but respect for what was there.

But like I said, instead of you fools mourning a historic graff spot in the greater scheme and looking to set things straight, you're in a rush to paint your shit over everything you wouldn't dare touch for years, until some shook ass piece of shit who wouldn't leave a name dogged everything down there. So as I sit and cry and moan about this bullshit let me tell you this. You better brush up on your short history and remember the spots me and my boys painted throughout the last 15 years cause we are taking back every single one of them on our terms. You paint them and we're going right over you again and again.

Arek opened the 'Secret Yard' and now it's closed and being mourned for the season, so spread the word. I guess one way or another people will learn some respect. You got a problem? Don't keep playing the anonymous bitch roll and let us know.

owell u got a point but its baltimore no one gonn stop until some one is killed sorry for who ever did it ur screwed ... an thats jsut what i herd from toher riters

Whoever put up the $500 reward, i'll seriously through $100 into the pot; e-mail me for details.

That AWR Excel piece rocked, and for fucks sake.. the jase pieces, i'll post some flicks when my scanner decides to work. that place ment so much to everyone.

im going to have to agree with con ... i saw this coming though ..people went over pieces that they couldnt burn with straight bullshit ... pieces over pieces .. no roller backgrounds, nothing .. no productions ... no respect... for example when bonk goes down there and goes over every who crew wall or every amer wall .. or when foe crew starts painting over bs walls with you guessed it ..GARBAGE.. this sort of thing was going to happen sooner or later ... now it just sucks for the few of us who do productions and who do respect other peoples walls and the history behind them ... im glad theyre regulating it ..even if it means i cant paint there ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by RUSTOvKRYLON

damm conn u know Arek he use to always hit my beidge in va then he an every one else left an som kida who found paint in there dasd shed hit up the spot an its ruined owell imm fix that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh word? I'll call him and let him know.

hey con ask Arek is he ever got up with Noem beuase the wall isent far from him

A lot of history has been lost......those walls meant a lot to me and every legit writer in Baltimore......condolences to Con since he painted that shit a lot longer than any of us on here.....i'll post old flicks once I get them scanned

hall of fame rest in piece. itll be back better than ever though...

i think it was someone stirrin up some trouble, like a non graff artist.

damn i could sit here and name a ton of writers that painted there i got flicks goin back to like mid 90s. i dont have time though....

i never painted the spot because honestly, the times i went there were a handful of years ago, and i recognized that i wasn't at a point yet to go over most of the stuff that was there. now that the opportunity exists for a new beginning of sorts, i'd love to paint there, but i stand by the idea of just letting it be for now, and respecting what's there (or what's left of it, at any rate).

i think it's really sad when shit like this happens, and unfortunately i don't think some of the younger cats have quite the sense of history about all of it that some of us older guys have. kids that weren't around when this shit was going down don't understand what it means. there's a spot near me that, although it wasn't nearly on the same level size-wise as the bmore hall, had a whole lot of history, and was there for inspiration when i first started writing. sure enough, after time, throwies started showing up over pieces, and next thing you know the whole thing was buffed. there's been a few people that have painted there since then, most of it garbage, but some really good shit has gone down (a con/rei/elk prodo comes to mind). none of it will hold the same importance to me, though, and i think that's the case here.

the sickest writers in the area/country/world can come and rock this spot once it's deemed 're-opened', but the history won't be there.

Originally posted by Arekshun

See Mgnmt For Details....

first dibs on this for a sideword! mgnmt - man thats the most hideous word ever, what the fuck does it mean anyway.

man I slept most of the day yesterday, and left the celly at home today, so I feel out of the loop. I aint pointing fingers yet, but please believe I am on a personal fact finding mission, and the guilty party will get dealt a disablility. If you were with dude when it was done you better save your own ass, and start singin right now.

don't nobody get the wrong impression here.. i painted my first production there, and was the first to roll the wall across the river.. i know nobody really cares about that wall, but believe me im not some newjack tryin to act tuff... i know i might not be nearly as upset as all you cats... but i am heated, jus think of the size of the nuts on this kid or kids who did this... mothafuckin death wish like charles bronson i am on my way to look at the damage... and if youv'e never been don't go.. i won't paint shit down there.... but i would like to take my wall back eventually.... who remembers the dstar and ericstyle production... or those fucked up meat characters... busone, mover, old siek and kurse halloween wall, sky and bear.... id so like to see some writers come out of retirement to rock this shit..... bmore keep your head up... and to who ever thinks they did some sort of duty by this... whats gonna happen to you is unspeakable

also keep in mind writers you think have this mentality... you know like the way spc thinks....

who ever did this must have thought it was funny to leave a part of the freak cherock jerk production where theres a guy with a paint roller. very fuckin funny.

place will never be the same...

(just so you know that means they dissed all the pieces and stuff but left the guy getting beamed up with a paint roller)

Archived