Maryland / DC

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good writer should be able to bomb, burn, and have a sick handstyle. Nothing's wrong with being able to do a sick piece, the only thing that is wrong is dumb asses label it "art fag" but who cares. On another note keep the shit talking strictly on the Wasthington DC thread, that thread went down hill; lets keep it that way.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2525/kae5.JPG'>

less talking, more pictures

legals are for fags "YO" .. tell me what you all write ...im the man ..you all are art fags ..yeah yo tell me what you write ..ill just dis it with big ugly throwies or bombs with the letter C instead of K's ...but when i learn how to paint K's it'll be on yo.. tell me what you write then ..damn "yallz got me heated up in hur" artfags! SHUT UP!

Re: dfjbdj

Originally posted by KOMA IRS

yeah well technically your a kook and shit was legal regardless of what you say a select few ppl should do legals not ppl with nothing but legals that makes them art fags along with you so tell em what you write

Every writer on that wall has more than just legals...

who the fuck cares. you guys are bitches for complaining about other people. do you really give a fuck? just cause we got the chance to paint a legal wall? if we had more room there were more people wanting to get down on it. ill paint anything. but you know what? so what if you havent heard of a few of us thats prob cause we all perfer freights over any thing else. that dosent mean wed turn down a legal wall. fuck you assholes for being shitty critics. if you dont like legal walls then go fuck your self go paint illegally, we do it all the time. just cause some of us dont give a shit about bombs and throw ups, dosent mean we dont respect em. i love lookin at bombs i just dont do em cause i dont really care. everysingle person on that wall will tell you that steel is their favourite, but that dosent mean brick sucks. it just means that we have something we perfer. a chance to paint got thrown in our faces so we did it. wed be dumb not to do it.

and you know what, that wall turned out to be more on the illegal side anyway, 2 of us did almost get arrested because the owner of the building didnt permit any of that. turns out we had to roll it.

so what not everyone can be SUPER ULTRA WRITER that does everything in the book. we do what we like, thats what matters not youre fuckin worthless opinion.

by the way, chances are i never heard of you either cause i dont have time to go under every bridge i see. thats just how it works. the only writers i even know are still doin shit are the ones i run in to, the fresh pieces i see and the ones i talk to. other than that nobody even paints anymore for all i know...

^^yea yo he's right..if bombing is your thing then so be it..but don't fuck it up for everyone else that isn't just ombing or isn't bombing period and perfer to peice a legal wall..if you don't like them then don't fuck with it..just keep doin your thing..they aren't fuckin with you, you don't fuck with them we all doin the same shit from one way to another it's all illegal..so don't bitch about people doin only legals or only freights..just let them do ther's like you are doing yours and we all live happy ever after.

Re: Re: Re: dfjbdj

Originally posted by KILLACAM

IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TEK, UNIT, OR DUSK BEFORE

well that is probably because your a rookie on this board... look through the previous pages in this thread... or go to metal heads and peep the realness you little fuck... you obviously aren't shit so die!

Originally posted by DarkoBunny

legals are for fags "YO" .. tell me what you all write ...im the man ..you all are art fags ..yeah yo tell me what you write ..ill just dis it with big ugly throwies or bombs with the letter C instead of K's ...but when i learn how to paint K's it'll be on yo.. tell me what you write then ..damn "yallz got me heated up in hur" artfags! SHUT UP!

^Hilarious^:lol:

Originally posted by newdeal7

who the fuck cares. you guys are bitches for complaining about other people. do you really give a fuck? just cause we got the chance to paint a legal wall? if we had more room there were more people wanting to get down on it. ill paint anything. but you know what? so what if you havent heard of a few of us thats prob cause we all perfer freights over any thing else. that dosent mean wed turn down a legal wall. fuck you assholes for being shitty critics. if you dont like legal walls then go fuck your self go paint illegally, we do it all the time. just cause some of us dont give a shit about bombs and throw ups, dosent mean we dont respect em. i love lookin at bombs i just dont do em cause i dont really care. everysingle person on that wall will tell you that steel is their favourite, but that dosent mean brick sucks. it just means that we have something we perfer. a chance to paint got thrown in our faces so we did it. wed be dumb not to do it.

and you know what, that wall turned out to be more on the illegal side anyway, 2 of us did almost get arrested because the owner of the building didnt permit any of that. turns out we had to roll it.

so what not everyone can be SUPER ULTRA WRITER that does everything in the book. we do what we like, thats what matters not youre fuckin worthless opinion.

by the way, chances are i never heard of you either cause i dont have time to go under every bridge i see. thats just how it works. the only writers i even know are still doin shit are the ones i run in to, the fresh pieces i see and the ones i talk to. other than that nobody even paints anymore for all i know...

OH BOY YOU GUYS ALMOST GOT ARRESTED???DAMN I BET THEY PUT YOU IN CUFFS AND EVERYTHING...CLOSE CALL...

LEGAL, ILLEGAL, WHATEVER...THE WALL SUCKS

Archived