Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by real_ill

i think you should get a handstyle down before you start pieceing.

Originally posted by NOUM

Is that some new rule now? Fuck that.

I feel you NOUM but since graffiti is illegal......tags and bubble letters are the meat.

Try peicing a main street without permission.

Don't get me wrong, I love peicing chillspots and legals. But where's the damage in that as opposed to a tag or a bomb up on a main street in everybodys face.

Old school heads will tell you to perfect your tag first not because of a rule but because it's where graf starts. On the street and in your face.

You can bomb a whole neighborhood with tags in the time it would take you to crack a peice.

Maybe it's just me but I feel more like I'm doing graff when I bust tags on every block then when I'm peicing a full color joint on some abandoned building.......although I enjoy doing that too.

yup.

ok man....u need 2 make ur lettas fatter.....n not so spaced out.....do simple lettas.....BOMB b4 PIECE.....iight..man....do a simple letta sketch n post on hea..iight man

peace...ENAPS ..MLB,AWP,FTB o yea n like people told me b4...start out simple ...piece later....jus get ur structure down...try ur own styles 2.. worry about gettin madd fancy n shyt later iight man..hope this kinda helps

:heist:haha the more the arrows the more toy you look.thats what ive learned but start off with simple letters and then make it more complex..right now your peices look like outlined handstyles with arrows. no offense cause thats how my first peices came out.just practice get your throw and script down then try a couple of peices

:heist:haha the more the arrows the more toy you look.thats what ive learned but start off with simple letters and then make it more complex..right now your peices look like outlined handstyles with arrows. no offense cause thats how my first peices came out.just practice get your throw and script down then try a couple of peices

DEFINITLY RIGHT...Dr.Goe...:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

don't put arrows, its look fine the way it is, to me, i think arrows make ur name look like a road sign...1 or 2 not 10 or 12....more arrows make it look like u don't know what ur doing....try putting ur letters alittle closer togather and making them a little wider like the 3 pic ur posted, that's a good size.....1