ATOME

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A ATOME PANEL IN SYDNEY??? I ONLY SEEN THEM OVER SEAS,HE MUST BE TOO SCARED TO DO TRAINS IN SYDNEY???

what about tags prior to atome, his done panels and alot of em in sydney just not atome panels......and im not on tha dick

Originally posted by catwash

heard from a few Aussies that he;s not that popular over there...

prinsah

HELLO ATOME.................FROM T.M AND O.S.F

this answers your question, not many people like him here in sydney he has many enemys..........

this answers your question, not many people like him here in sydney he has many enemys.......... [/b]

im from melbourne and ill tell it to ya the way it is

ATOME don't have enemies he just gots suckers talking shit

blah blah

blah blah

want to talk about enemies - The crews Prins is down with TM and OSF stormed dmotes exhibition > crossed it all out in front of him > crossed all his peices out in sydney > and Prins is suppose to be down with him too or maybe he's now his enemy also>

toys talk shit and then theres those who just get on with it.

who the fuck are you TBFUCKENM cause down here we respect those who are dope and we gots nothing but respect for him.

As PUZ said - dudes are just jeloous cause hes just got on with it.

simple!

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

ONE OF THE BEST

HE HAS SOME GREAT STYLE........... EVERY EUROPE MAGAZINE I HAVE ALWAYS HAS EITHER SOME TRAINS OR WALLS HES DONE!!!!!!!! GOOD STYLEAND PUTS IN TONS OF WORK!!!!!!ONEQUESTIONS SINCE I DONT KNOW 2 MUCH ABOUT THE EUROPE SEEN DOES HE BOMB??? LIKE HANDSTYLES, GETUPS ETC????:confused:

Originally posted by SunraA

im from melbourne and ill tell it to ya the way it is

ATOME don't have enemies he just gots suckers talking shit

blah blah

blah blah

want to talk about enemies - The crews Prins is down with TM and OSF stormed dmotes exhibition > crossed it all out in front of him > crossed all his peices out in sydney > and Prins is suppose to be down with him too or maybe he's now his enemy also>

toys talk shit and then theres those who just get on with it.

who the fuck are you TBFUCKENM cause down here we respect those who are dope and we gots nothing but respect for him.

As PUZ said - dudes are just jeloous cause hes just got on with it.

simple!

dude i aint dissing him have a good read above and he has enemys for what ever reasons people being jealous whatever . i grew up on atome and many other ibs writers . i have seen hes panels that ivo says he has never done im standing up for him not dissing!!!!!

Originally posted by TBfucknM®

dude i aint dissing him have a good read above and he has enemys for what ever reasons people being jealous whatever . i grew up on atome and many other ibs writers . i have seen hes panels that ivo says he has never done im standing up for him not dissing!!!!!

no stress...i guess the the point is don't comment on people or scenarios that your not really part of...saves everyone drama...

Originally posted by deathrattle

is that fucken right...and you are who excactly to make statements like this..???....

no one but its true!!!!!! i aint dissing him i give him props that he still paints in sydney with many enemys or should i say shit talkers or jealous cunts......

beardo's in luuuuuvvv..

ha

i would very much like to see more of atome's work, so keep it going..

*on a side note, (AND NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE HEARSAY), it does'nt make any sense to me how ANYONE is going to diss ATOME, who is a STYLE KING, AND has been around since the mid 80's.. who gives a fuck if he does or does'nt paint freights- his work is top notch!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived