ATOME

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

**WooHaa!**

I got choo all in check!!!

:mexican:

Thanx to those posting flicks and links…

and those keeping my thread alive!!

…ooga booga!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by mrizm

what is wrong with ozzi writers.

jelous of europeans

jelous of english

jelous of newyork and now even jelous of their own.

QUOTE]

What the fuck are you on about dick. The aussies on this board represent about 0.0000001% of the australian graff population, so you have no idea how australians feel about other countries styles. Stop bragging about how blah blah told you that nobody likes blah blah and all this other bullshit. If you want people to take you seriously, stop dropping names. It's not a big deal knowing puzle. Every man and his dog knows puzle. And stay out of australia's disses, we can handle em ourselves

yeah i agree with "egotrippin" - shut the fuck up with all the crap

ill tell you straight up - chat rooms breed bullshit so don't feed it and don't get involved with it.

people who know - KNOW.

atome has mad ass props because his style burns.

funny how 95% of the globe gives him props.

i read the new interview and all he does is talk positive.

someone take note.

his peices burn and his interviews are always positive.

everyone i know in Australia has madd respect for him...!!! and looking at some of the comments on this site (here and through ivos) theres nothing but negative shit talkers here - and as egotrippen said "

the ozzies on this site represent 0.00000000000000001% of aust writers.

fuck up and die to chit talkers.

mad props to ATOME

Guest Melburnian

Ivo i pity you.

Im an aussie writer and im not jealous of any writers overseas at all.

Ive got much respect for atome even if what ivo says is true which i believe is not.

Stop letting down the Australian writers ivo. U make us all sound like uptight ignorant toys with no respect.

• 1 month later...
Guest Stapler

Atome, he is a dope writer with his own style in my mind. I am originally from Melbourne and will be back there in 6 months. I have always looked at his pieces and thought `what was he thinking` ie: style wise. Not in a bad way, he has got his own style and it is burning. The thing that he gets dissed on by the people in the land of OZ is that they have this mentallity that you have to rock every nook and cranny in your own country to be good. The main reason for this is because they never get out of there own country and paint with people. I have this oppurtunity now and i will take it up. I have gotten in contact with some jap writers and will hopefuly be hitting up trains and walls. I am by no means a known writer from where i come from but it will make me happy to be able to experience painting with other countryies writers.

Atome one has taken this chance which alot of slack Aussie writer dont do. Dont get me wrong Aussie writers have there own styles and shit. But alot of them ahve amentallity that just holds them back. I am going to hopefully not be one of them and BURN some walls here...............Word to Atome keep it fresh

• 10 months later...

Archived