ATOME

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atome got lots of flavor, one of my favorites as I was coming up... Havent heard much about him in the last couple of years though. That last one is especially hot.

That one looks like Mode2, maybe a collabo between the 2 of them, if so... Atome did a good job at adopting Mode's painting style... blends in nice... I just love Mode2's work... hard hitter everytime.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

• 5 months later...

that's too bad that he isn't popular in australia. because i really couldn't care less about that. i mean his style, my eyes fall out of the sockets when i see atome stuff. smeoo, i saw taht one in your original post but thanks all the same.

here's something i got off the board about a year ago, i forget who it was that posted it, but thsi is the atome thread so it's in here now.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/7295/syd7.jpg'>

Originally posted by beardo

atome: #2 on my all time favorites list

this is kinda strange.thefirst thing i thought when i opened this thread was"damn this guy's been ahead with style".second thing i thought for some reason was on how it resembled your stuff in terms of colors, flow, and how both of you paint pretty bold without any fading.i'm not saying you bite at all, i can see how you like him though.and then i saw your reply...anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ego trippin

atome!

i thought you yankees hated all aussie styling, yet you seem eager enough to lick atome's ass.

Word to Atome, Word to Australia

representin aussie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived