Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I FIND ALL THIS IMPORT CAR SHIT SUPER OD GAY THOUGH. DRIFTING IS GAY. THE ONLY CAR RELATED THING I ENJOY IS JUMPIN ON THE HIGHWAY BLOWIN AN L AND LISTENING TO SOME BEATS WHILE SHORTY DOES 120 ON OUR WAY TO WHEREVER. THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS IN AN AUDI ASOMETHING (4 6 8) I FORGET, BUT THE RIDE WAS CRAAAAAAZY SMOOTH, WE WERE ON A PRETTY ROUGH PATCH OF HIGHWAY DOIN 110 AND I THOUGH WE WERE DOING 70, THERES A LIGHT IN THE DASH THAT TELLS YOU WHEN YOU'RE OD'ING AND WHEN YOU'RE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO ANOTHER CAR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I WAS FEELIN IT. ALL THESE OTHER NITRO BOOSTER ROCKET THRUST FIBERGLASS TOYS DONT IMPRESS ME.

Yeah this isn't a ricer thread sorry. And it DOES take a certain degree of intelligence to understand forced induction systems. And sorry to break it to you, but that Audi you say you liked.... it's an import. n2o does suck and it's for muscle car people mostly.... but you'd probably be better off making fun of people in the myspace thread, it's more on your level. Oh and smoking in cars is stupid, when I see people doing that stupid shit I feel like running them off the road.

fuck yeah to those mk1 golfs.

my mkv GTI hits 140mph before it falls on its face around 5200 rpm and can't breathe anymore.

time for a chip i think, can't afford a bigger turbo

Haha, they ARE expensive. You've already got free breathing exhaust? Check out atpturbo.com they have this thing called the VES, it's vacuum/pressure actuated "short cut" around the cat/exh tip. Water injection could be had for less money than a new turbo *and allow you to run more boost on the turbo you have reliably.

I heard that Chevy was working with some over-seas manufacturer (audi maybe) on an awd system for the z06 coming in the next couple of years. This would be yet another example of how we've been so far behind the times as far as automotive technology goes.

an awd vette would be pretty dope.

I'm still a huge fan of the awd Porsche turbo...especially the 993 models.

deeeeeaad sexxxy.

964 turbo 3.6 is my fav AWD porsche. But no car comes close to the RUF CTR yellow bird based on a '79 930 turbo. I wish I could own one, those cars are so basic in a good way.

Fuck, why do people have to take a nice turbo eclipse and make it look like some ricer shit... I mean, don't get me wrong because he does have the "go" as well as the "show" but to me the "show" is just useless...

That Audi is fucking bad, awd drifting is a lot harder, there's many rice boys that have seen too much tokyo drift and think if it's not a rwd nissan, it's not a drift car. Awd is where it's at, and if you're making enough power to break all 4 tires loose AND you can drive well enough to control it.... there's something to be said about that... good find.

Oh, and it is pretty amazing, I know a couple people here in Dallas that have hyundai valve covers on their eclipses... the valve covers are easy to crack from over torquing the bolts on them... so it's handy to be able to use one off of a sonata. Another good motor swap that people do that's not too hard is put the 4g63 in a dodge colt or mitsubishi mirage (same car)... looks like a little grocery go getter that'll eat your corvette's lunch.

New WRX doesn't look live up to it's predecessors, it looks no where near as aggressive, but the subtle changes with the sti makes the car look absolutely insane. I love fast hatch backs I guess I'll start saving. I should be able to get one of these by the time the warranty runs out on my car.

4192007192038.jpg

041920072115314653.jpg

Fuck, why do people have to take a nice turbo eclipse and make it look like some ricer shit... I mean, don't get me wrong because he does have the "go" as well as the "show" but to me the "show" is just useless...

That Audi is fucking bad, awd drifting is a lot harder, there's many rice boys that have seen too much tokyo drift and think if it's not a rwd nissan, it's not a drift car. Awd is where it's at, and if you're making enough power to break all 4 tires loose AND you can drive well enough to control it.... there's something to be said about that... good find.

Oh, and it is pretty amazing, I know a couple people here in Dallas that have hyundai valve covers on their eclipses... the valve covers are easy to crack from over torquing the bolts on them... so it's handy to be able to use one off of a sonata. Another good motor swap that people do that's not too hard is put the 4g63 in a dodge colt or mitsubishi mirage (same car)... looks like a little grocery go getter that'll eat your corvette's lunch.

Yeh I have to agree with you AWD boys now. AWD is where it's at. Now that I'm going to the track with over 400hp on the rears you just cant power out of corners without breaking traction and I drove an evo 8mr j-spec and it had nearly half the power of my car and I was pulling the same times and the evo is a lot slower in the straights.

With the new wrx they better make stronger drive trains because thats the weakest part of the car.

• 4 months later...

^^very nice... I love a clean nissan... oh and that 700+hp rice eclipse up there, he has that dumb "Gm maf" on there... it's that square looking joint just north in the piping from the purple blow off valve.... those things can meter a lot of air, but it's still just a bandaid fix because it only can control the fuel, not the timing...

And everybody knows that all the ass hauling in a forced induction car is done with the timing advance.

Archived