Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me and some of my homies rides a few years back...the TL and sc400 are sold and the 240 has a sr20det and full tein suspension on it now.....

335983629_l.jpg

thats where i pregame with a bottle of hundred proof before i go and hit up that city and beat up hipsters

also pulls faster than a 360 Modena Challenge on some racing track in Asia I cant remember but the 360 Challenge Modena was fastest car on that track.

Ever see the flick of the Z-Tune driving full-speed at Nurburgring..in the rain ? :eek:

Fucking sick .

Oh yeah Damon Jones's Mercedes Mclaren SLR is outside parked next to the other Cavs players cars here at work . I should piss in one of the wheels because he's such a nig-nog prick . :lol:

I have a dude asking me to take his Silvia conversion of his hands. Only problem is the rear end is basically gone, i would have to get a new bumper, trunk lid and do some body work.

Im thinking about doing it. The motor is clean with 110k. Its a KA still.

This is basically it, but all white with a carbon fiber hood.

DSC00384-1.jpg

I dont know if I want to jump on the 240 bandwagon...but there is alot of shit out there for them now.

Australia has heeps of 240s. The sr20det is one of the most modifiable engines available. They are the best drifting cars around. I think they are even better than the ae86 because its 4age engine isn't strong enough.

I'm selling my car and going for something newer. Im thinking of skylines just cant figure out which one. They are all basically the same price except that red r33 is like half the price compared to the rest but has had the most work done to it.

2146862.jpg

1474693.jpg

2079426.jpg

But we have the most fuct up car laws ever. If you exceed 115kms and get caught 3 times your car will be confiscated and you wont get it back. This also applies to doughnuts, burnouts, exceeding any speed limit by more than 45kms excluding 100km zones. Its only in VIC and QLD at the moment but soon the anti-hoon legislation will be Australia wide.

But we have the most fuct up car laws ever. If you exceed 115kms and get caught 3 times your car will be confiscated and you wont get it back. This also applies to doughnuts, burnouts, exceeding any speed limit by more than 45kms excluding 100km zones. Its only in VIC and QLD at the moment but soon the anti-hoon legislation will be Australia wide.

Yeah, thats pretty gay.

I got caught taking a run through the old k-mart parking lot outside of town about a year ago. Just a huge abandon parking lot with cones and random freezers and shit people have dumped. Its basically a bad ass little public auto-x course.

Luckily I got a hillbilly cop instead of the occasional statie that goes by. He told me to run the course again while he watched, then told me I needed to leave.

"Thats a neat little car. Now, I'm not saying you should never come back, say tomorrow, but for today you need to move along." Were his exact words.

There are not a lot of ricers around here and only a few hill jacks with old firebird's..so the cops are lenient.

Man, the volvo and the opel videos are pretty sweet. Also, why would you get a skyline that doesn't have the awd and the super hicas steering system? I mean, I Know it's more expensive and rwd is fun.... BUT.... awd... c'mon.... has anyone else noticed the trend with all the new car manufacturers putting awd and turbo on their cars.... hahaha, they're so behind what the japanese have been doing for years and years.

Man, the volvo and the opel videos are pretty sweet. Also, why would you get a skyline that doesn't have the awd and the super hicas steering system? I mean, I Know it's more expensive and rwd is fun.... BUT.... awd... c'mon.... has anyone else noticed the trend with all the new car manufacturers putting awd and turbo on their cars.... hahaha, they're so behind what the japanese have been doing for years and years.

Skylines dont come in AWD. The altessa system is just really there for good launches and pulling out of corners. They still oversteer like a bitch if you put your foot down. Also if i did get a gtr I would just turn it off and make it rwd. Rwd in high powered cars are way too much fun. Awds dont appeal to me as I like breaking traction :)

Ummm... are you sure about that, it's my understanding that r34's have an adjustable system that allows turning the awd on and off... also.... awd owns rwd, sorry. Breaking traction is cool, but it's EASY to do in rwd cars, now awd burnouts, that's a force to reckon with.

I FIND ALL THIS IMPORT CAR SHIT SUPER OD GAY THOUGH. DRIFTING IS GAY. THE ONLY CAR RELATED THING I ENJOY IS JUMPIN ON THE HIGHWAY BLOWIN AN L AND LISTENING TO SOME BEATS WHILE SHORTY DOES 120 ON OUR WAY TO WHEREVER. THE OTHER NIGHT I WAS IN AN AUDI ASOMETHING (4 6 8) I FORGET, BUT THE RIDE WAS CRAAAAAAZY SMOOTH, WE WERE ON A PRETTY ROUGH PATCH OF HIGHWAY DOIN 110 AND I THOUGH WE WERE DOING 70, THERES A LIGHT IN THE DASH THAT TELLS YOU WHEN YOU'RE OD'ING AND WHEN YOU'RE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO ANOTHER CAR OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I WAS FEELIN IT. ALL THESE OTHER NITRO BOOSTER ROCKET THRUST FIBERGLASS TOYS DONT IMPRESS ME.

Skylines dont come in AWD.

:confused:

Man, the volvo and the opel videos are pretty sweet. Also, why would you get a skyline that doesn't have the awd and the super hicas steering system? I mean, I Know it's more expensive and rwd is fun.... BUT.... awd... c'mon....

I know what your saying, I just love the look of the car. The 32 looks alot smaller than the 34. Plus I rarely see people with nice 32's.

As for the rwd/awd debate, it would depend on what I would be doing with the car. Im looking at that 240 because its a cheap rwd that I can enter into gymkhana with, and that I know i can find parts for it. If I wanted a beast i would have gone awd.

So you'd take a Lamborghini's Quattro AWD capability and make it RWD ? That's just dumb .

Lambos are AWD so to make it rwd it would need mechanical adjustment. With 4wd you can turn it to rwd with a switch of a button or the removal of a fuse (like in the GTR). And if I had a lambo I would use it as a track car.

Speaking of AWD lambos i took this photo from a garage of a house party about 3 years ago on my phone. kid had a 10 garages

Picture35.jpg

Picture17.jpg

There's a Ferrari literally covered in a solid layer of dust sitting way down low in one of the parking garages of my city. This thing's been sitting there untouched for at least three months. I snapped a few shots with my phone...if I get motivated enough...I'll download em and post em. One of my buddies wanted to write, "I wish my wife was this dirty" on the back window, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. I can't believe anyone would let that happen to a car that pimp...unless they're in jail or hiding it from some divorce lawyer.

its a 740 not a 240, although the 240's are better in my opinion. this 60's volvo kills that 500+ hp. 740 hand down. ill take 500+ hp in a 67 volvo over an 80's volvo anyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bPM_StSJ2U

:confused:

I know what your saying, I just love the look of the car. The 32 looks alot smaller than the 34. Plus I rarely see people with nice 32's.

As for the rwd/awd debate, it would depend on what I would be doing with the car. Im looking at that 240 because its a cheap rwd that I can enter into gymkhana with, and that I know i can find parts for it. If I wanted a beast i would have gone awd.

Ever see the flick of the Z-Tune driving full-speed at Nurburgring..in the rain ? :eek:

Fucking sick .

Oh yeah Damon Jones's Mercedes Mclaren SLR is outside parked next to the other Cavs players cars here at work . I should piss in one of the wheels because he's such a nig-nog prick . :lol:

The only Z-tune in Australia is for sale at the moment. The guy is selling it because he is sick of the attention and everyone trying to street race him, haha

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=80581

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=80582

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=76295

Archived