Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, apparently... Nissan has released the next gen Skyline for purchase in Japan as of the 20th of this month...

The gt-r is still not available, and it's still a bit difficult to find info on this car. The stock skyline doesn't look that impressive however....

Me... no thanks, I'll wait for the gt-r. Priced tag is supposedly going to be in the neighborhood of $65k here in the US.

gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20RSX%20Fred%20Chang%2F01%2Ejpg

gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20RSX%20Fred%20Chang%2F05%2Ejpg

gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20RSX%20Fred%20Chang%2F20%2Ejpg

"The car went through the 700ft slalom course “faster than a Dodge Viper, Porsche Carrera GT supercar, half-million-dollar Saleen S7” and just 1.3mph slower than a Ferrari Enzo* (*06/05 – Road & Track Speed Magazine) and pulled a very impressive 0.94g on the skidpad.* (06/05 – Road & Track Speed Magazine). "

-fuse.

fiyahhhhhhhhhh:scrambled: :scrambled:

• 2 months later...

This thing looks like the 3 series coupe, not bad.

"Official shots of the Audi A5 have unceremoniously surfaced on the internet ahead of the car's debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month. The Autoblog staff is divided on the car's styling, with half the crew getting a bit bored with Audi's well-worn design language and the other half impressed with its long elegant lines. Destined to square off with the BMW 3-Series Coupe, the A5 will be armed with a 4.2L V8, six-speed auto and manual transmissions, as well as the corporate DSG gearbox, called the S-tronic in Audi parlance. By the time the A5 arrives however, a new Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe will also be on deck that promises to make the segment's customers hotly contested."

396502707_2589cb0312_o.jpg

396502705_82984cf9fc_o.jpg

• 1 month later...
Nismo R34 Z-Tune GT-R costing only $170,000 and hitting a 10.06 in the 1/4 mile is fucking ridiculous . Only 20 were produced .

Now that's a car I'll never have , oh well .

also pulls faster than a 360 Modena Challenge on some racing track in Asia I cant remember but the 360 Challenge Modena was fastest car on that track.

Archived