Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

the EVO is WAY nice, too bad most evo owners are show-offy assholes, who couldent get laid for the life of them and use thier car to replace what they lack in a penis.

Thanks, most other EVO owners I meet are fucking faggots except for like 5 of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how easy it is to find this shit nowadays. Before I'd oogle at odd angled spy photos of the next benz. Now we have full on camera teams following engineers around town. There was a verbal brawl between a team of engineers testing a McLaren-Dodge Viper in Arizona and a group of paparazi who jumped in front of the car so it would stop for them to get footage of the thing.

the EVO is WAY nice

I have to seriously disagree.

anybody who pays >30K for a plastic interior is retarded.

sure it has AWD and a turbo, but you spend 4-5 grand more and you can get a loaded quattro which is WAY nicer to drive and you don't look like a riced out faggot.

I have to seriously disagree.

anybody who pays >30K for a plastic interior is retarded.

sure it has AWD and a turbo, but you spend 4-5 grand more and you can get a loaded quattro which is WAY nicer to drive and you don't look like a riced out faggot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brnHq5PRkZc

Wierd. I was watching this the other day. Too bad they didnt update the cars..

Archived