Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Originally posted by onesecondple

you are a fuck if you think this car is disgusting, it is amazing, if cadillac came out with it, i would sell anything and everything to buy one. I love this car, suv's are disgusting, horrible, suvs need to be whiped from the earth, fucking shit cars

disgusting in size........;) other than that i think the car is amazing it comes with something like a 1000 Hp stock. i know shit about cars but i know thats "BALLS TO THE WALL"

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TRAMP

^ Volkswagen Rabbit...produced from 1979-1984

is it hard to run by one?

Originally posted by krs702

is it hard to run by one?

not really, so you have some good hopes, just look around. Get a rabbit truck though...check here if you are really interested... www.vwvortex.com there is a forum, check it ou

^ serious? You've never seen a Rabbit? I'll bet there's atleast 5 in your Sunday newspaper Automobile classifieds for as little as 500-1500USD. Finding a clean example will be a mission. nowadays, most will have to be rebuilt...but that's what's fun about it.

-Harmonof

if u like the caddy engine...check out that buggati and its engineering. Almost dual tranny that has next gear ready and engaged for u to shift...its got 16 cyl. and quad turbo.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Subaru/100179252/022535-E.jpg'>

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/2004/Subaru/100179252/022537-E.jpg'>

well.. it was a wish..

NOW ITS GONNA BE IN MY DRIVEWAY IN A FEW DAYS.

bitches. stage 2 turbo.

430 hp

455 ft-lb

0-60 = 3.7

1/4mile = 10.9

Although, i'd still like a rabbit, i'm sick of dumping money in a car.

I's like to live somewhere with an extensive metro line. 24/7.

or maybe one of these.

vespa-ape00.jpg

vespa-ape02.jpg

vespa-ape03.jpg

goggo-tl-pez00.jpg

janus00.jpg

that accord wagon is fucking illy. im sure its all show no go , but whatever , those cars are so slept on.

i set my goals low.

240.jpg

a clean 240 will suit me just fine thanks.

oh and stealths are MAD slept on.

frontend.jpg

^^That's my cousins.... now sold.... making more than 600awhp. He said he thinks the guy he sold it to is going to kill himself in it though... because he talked to him and the guy said he was just racing some street bikes the night before on the highway doing about 150. That's a pretty clean ass car, I rode in it, I would hate to hear it got wrapped around a tree or a light pole.

Has anyone seen those new Rousch pick up trucks, and the new Saleen's are nice. I'm not into American cars, but if I was... yeah....