Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AREANKAY

http://216.117.199.231/Cadillac-Sixteen/Cadillac-Sixteen-002.jpg'>

pictures of this car does no justice to how large it is. its the size of a SUV.............. its disgusting

you are a fuck if you think this car is disgusting, it is amazing, if cadillac came out with it, i would sell anything and everything to buy one. I love this car, suv's are disgusting, horrible, suvs need to be whiped from the earth, fucking shit cars

I think he said the caddy was disgusting as a sarcastic remark, like calling something that is badass "sick".

Vinyl Junkie - if you like Mustangs, check out www.dieselstation.com... they have nothing but logo free hi res images of cars. They have some pictures of the Mustang 2005 Concept car and the new GT40. It looks like they're going for the retro body styles with a new look.

Originally posted by onesecondple

you are a fuck if you think this car is disgusting, it is amazing, if cadillac came out with it, i would sell anything and everything to buy one. I love this car, suv's are disgusting, horrible, suvs need to be whiped from the earth, fucking shit cars

disgusting in size........;) other than that i think the car is amazing it comes with something like a 1000 Hp stock. i know shit about cars but i know thats "BALLS TO THE WALL"

^ serious? You've never seen a Rabbit? I'll bet there's atleast 5 in your Sunday newspaper Automobile classifieds for as little as 500-1500USD. Finding a clean example will be a mission. nowadays, most will have to be rebuilt...but that's what's fun about it.

-Harmonof

Archived