4 men removed from an airplane in detroit.

seeking

yesterday in detroit, 4 people were removed from an airplane just before take off because of complaints from passengers (one first class passenger in specific) who said they felt intimidated by the passangers. the 4 men were not traveling together and had no connection to one another. they passed through all the security checkpoints and were not considered a risk until the passenger began making complaints. the pilot then confered with airline staff, and decided that to make the rest of the plane feel at ease, they would remove the men from the plane. since the plane was already out on the tarmac, it was then surrounded by police cars and the 4 men were forcibly removed.

of these 4 men, not a single one was arabic. one was indian, one was hispanic, one was columbian and one was black. all but the columbian were american citizens. the indian man was named joel, was born in america and lived his whole life in NYC where he now works for price waterhouse (one of the nations largest investment firms.) let me repeat, A BLACK MAN WAS REMOVED FROM AN AIRPLANE BECAUSE THE WHITE PASSANGERS FELT THREATEND BY HIS SKIN COLOR.

and you wonder why im not staying up late worryign about the fate of this country. we're fucked regardless.

i should also point out that no charges were filed against these men because they did nothing wrong. they were simply removed from the flight to passify some white passangers who were intimidated by their skin color.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tuesday, September 18 4:15 AM SGT

Toll of missing at World Trade Center rises to 5,422

NEW YORK, Sept 17 (AFP) -

The number of people missing from the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center has risen to

5,422, with 201 bodies recovered, New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Monday.

He told a news conference that 135 of the bodies had been identified and that they included 34

New York firefighters and one from New Jersey, two emergency workers and two Port Authority

police.

The mayor said that New Yorkers "must prepare for the reality that we're not going to recover a

significant number of people."

The previous toll from the terrorist onslaught was 5,097 people missing and 180 bodies recovered.

Five survivors have been found, but none for five days.

seeking, i admit that skeptisism has its place in our society becaus there are definitely things wrong. but like you said, not one was arabic, i doubt anyone thought they were terrorists. and how do you know that the other passengers were white? this is detroit, there are many members of minorities in deteroit. and if you heard this on the news i am surprised that you would trust it. i just heard that the footage of palestinians partying in the streets was taken in 1991. i mean, do your own thing or whatever, i know your image, at least online revolves around be anti american, but during a time of national crisis, somethings that you have said, not even this necessarily, but somethings you have said have come off just down right coldhearted in light of recent events. just some food for thought.

one of the men on the plane was a radio dj from detroit. i didnt hear this story in the media, i heard it 'first hand' from him. i also heard it from the hispanic guy who called into his radio show to discuss it. but as with everything i say, i implore you, do some checking up on it yourself... i wish you all would.

...its bullshit seeking for sure...my only problem with your stance is that i feel you focus to much on america, when really this is the way shit goes around the globe, especially in crisis situations...its racism and elitism and its fear feeding the angry mob and giving them an immdediate scape goat...it does make me sick to my stomach that it happens in my country but it really makes feel lost when i think maybe this is just man....r

Archived