Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BackSeatBebe

MTL

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

man if i wasn't getting into this whole nyc thing in june i'd be up in there in a second. how about you host various crew members for under pressure? we fit just right on the floor and are all very handsome and protective our girlfriends. plus we rep hard and carry guns. trillville. holler at me.

 

word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

man if i wasn't getting into this whole nyc thing in june i'd be up in there in a second. how about you host various crew members for under pressure? we fit just right on the floor and are all very handsome and protective our girlfriends. plus we rep hard and carry guns. trillville. holler at me.

 

 

 

 

hahahhahahahahahaha. and the thing is.....hes not joking.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

im dead serious. we roll w/ drugs across the border. homegirl needs to holler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Flow ish

^What he said.

 

If I move in, will you be my slave?

 

i already am...but if you wanna move in thats cool, only if i can borrow all your pumas

 

....as for housing for UP i already told flow only if thier single!!

 

...i cant confirm anything about subv but i saw the supposedly new location, and yes its on st laurent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

when im in MTL i AM single. you won't regret shit. haha. you down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahaha

 

that whole "lets go to montreal for under pressure" sounds like so much fun. but i know i will get into so much trouble. i've been clean for about 1 month now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I'm going to TML for a wedding in Sept.

 

and for club SuperSexe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Devilush

hahahaha

 

that whole "lets go to montreal for under pressure" sounds like so much fun. but i know i will get into so much trouble. i've been clean for about 1 month now.

 

honestly thats the whole point of going. i can't believe its only may and we're talking about this shit again......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

well you'd have fun is all im saying. all there is to do is get fucked up, bomb, go to strip clubs, rack, cause trouble, and make fun of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

not if your blacked out on awesome free 50oz canadian malt liquor the whole time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im dead serious. we roll w/ drugs across the border. homegirl needs to holler.

 

word. we also get paraphenalia confiscated and listen to border patrol recite rhymes about the gargantuan size of my penis which he discovered in my blackbook. we do not paint clean trains in broad daylight. i <3 montreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Devilush

ooo i'm good at making fun of people and getting fucked up.

 

When I'm not busy trying to defuse fights at U.P., I'm busy laughing at all the wasted out-of-towners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Flow ish

When I'm not busy trying to defuse fights at U.P., I'm busy laughing at all the wasted out-of-towners.

 

when im not busy being a bad volunteer, i laugh at flow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HESHIANDET

you guys can laugh all you want, i have the best time ever. thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...