confusion and and one hundred and eighty.

T.T Boy

arguements. doubt. supposed deception. confusion. alone with old friends..... alcohol and a bad mood. now im at home.. upset and confused. not knowing what to do.

you see, my girl has been convinced that im cheating on her, when in fact i havent, never at all have i done that. and i never ever will. shes convinced that a bunch of false rumors are true. your mind is so powerful. cinvince yourself that soemthing is true, and it usually gets at you and you concieve that it is. so, now i have to convince her that what she believes isnt true, which isnt exactly easy. it sso hard. and im drunk so if this makes no sense, just close this shit. i have to get off drinking....... such a vicious cycle. anyone have anyideas of what i should do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. get sober and talk to her like an adult. dont whine, dont plead.. be serious and for go sakes dont lose you temper and swear and call her names and shit...be calm, be serious and talk like an adult. thats all you can do.

oh and go punch the fucker who spread the rumors and ask them why.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hmmm... What if you actually DID cheat on her, but have succesfully convinced yourself that you didn't... to the point where it has become the truth to you? Cue eerie Twilight Zone theme music. Beer,

El Mamerro

it happenned to my brother. bitch started accusing him of cheating, turns out she was the one playing him. she was so overridden with guilt that she blamed him to cover up her own failure.

this is often times the case in relationships and it usually comes out of nowhere.

mind you, this is not to be confused with low self esteem, which rears its head at the beginning of the relationship.

i hate to sound like the bearer of bad news, but very often times when someone starts pointing fingers like that its cause they themselvs have somethign shady going on... they start to believe 'well if i did it, he must be too'... maybe thats not the case, but its something to consider...

it seems everything worked out as of now, itll be a long process to work thigs through. and weve been together for about 2 years, so its not a new relationship. in my opinion, if everyone tells you something after a while of thinking about it, you generally tend to believe it. ist how the mind works, especilly fi you have low selfesteem or whatnot, thanks for listening.

ttboy,

it is true that people manifest their own fears. it is usually a low self asteem or insecurity problems. it seems like she's watching her back. i don't think that she is cheating on you. but you prolly did something that makes her think that. but ideas don't make up like that. i'm not pointing fingers, especially not to you, but i think that you have done something that makes her think that you are cheating on her. or something that threw her off. i'm sure you didn't do anything. but for some reason, she thinks that. she wouldn't think that if you didn't give her any reason to. didn't you break up with her? or something like that? i dunno. just hit me up on aol okay?

------------------

Stonecutters #1

**Short Cuts Issue #4**

Archived