IRAQ IS A DISASTER

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Horrific New Torture Pictures Released

MORE photographs have been leaked of Iraqi citizens tortured by US soldiers at the notorious Abu Ghraib prison on the outskirts of Baghdad.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11923.htm

wait until the child rape pics come out. just wait. there

will be some crazy shit going down...unless america has totally fallen asleep at the wheel.

wait until the child rape pics come out. just wait. there

will be some crazy shit going down...unless america has totally fallen asleep at the wheel.

Yes, I have read about this- the child rape at Abu Ghraib - We can only hope that America does NOT ACT like it’s been somehow forcibly sucked back into a sealed horror-movie canister only to sit back with silent shamefulness and phlegmy evil- and do NOTHING but fanatize about their own foot fetish and walk around like a dazed alcoholic strolling through Oktoberfest- sort of like we did throughout the entire Bush Adminastration.

Yes, I have read about this- the child rape at Abu Ghraib - We can only hope that America does NOT ACT like it’s been somehow forcibly sucked back into a sealed horror-movie canister only to sit back with silent shamefulness and phlegmy evil- and do NOTHING but fanatize about their own foot fetish and walk around like a dazed alcoholic strolling through Oktoberfest- sort of like we did throughout the entire Bush Adminastration.

i like to think that way, as well. i hope and pray that we do not remain silent and in fear.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Place is already pulling itself apart.

Google Hashemi and al-IRaqiya.

The general result of the invasion of Iraq is that the US has handed Iraq to the Iranians. If the Alawite rule in Syria doesn't collapse Iran will own Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Have a look at a map and ask yourself what that means.

I don't have an opinion on whether the invasion was right or wrong but I do think that the stategic outcome is negative for US interests and their allies in the region.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the war in the middle east in general is fucked up, we've been at war in afghanistan longer than iraq and we're just going to be going to iran next. there's a lot of fucked up shit you don't see that soldiers do over seas. and the shit that gets leaked is just the retarded soldiers that don't know how to keep videos of them and their friends pissing on dead bodies off the internet.

• 4 weeks later...

Genetic damage and health in Fallujah Iraq worse than Hiroshima

107424-20120413.jpg

"HAHAHAHA"

"We recorded 672 cases in January but we know there were many more," says Hadidi. He projects pictures on

to a wall at his office: children born with no brain, no eyes, or with the intestines out of their body.

Facing a frozen image of a child born without limbs, Hadidi says parents’ feelings usually range

between shame and guilt. "They think it’s their fault, that there’s something wrong with them.

And it doesn’t help at all when some elder tells them it’s been ‘god’s punishment’."

article: http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=107424

the study: http://www.thecbdf.org/ar/cbdf-reaserch-papers/61-international-journal-of-environmental-studies-and-public-health-ijerph-switzerland-genetic-damage-and-health-in-fallujah-iraq-worse-than-hiroshima-

Plllllllllllllllllllllllease don't tell me they're claiming radiation poisoning against because of depleted uranium again.

I don't recall too much need for anti-armor in Fallujah. I also don't recall these kinds of circumstances appearing in other combat zones where DU has been used extensively.

It's probably just god punishing them for something they've done. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I suppose you read the text and think they lie, so yes it could be all bullshit swiss propaganda.

But in case you didn't read it, the study clearly reports of increase during the recent occupation.

And they don't claim they know it's exactly DU that causes it. Could be the fucking wooly pete or whatever

"Results of a survey in Jan/Feb 2010 of 711 houses and more than 4000 individuals in Fallujah show that

in the five years following the 2004 attacks by USA-led forces there has been a 4-fold increase in all cancer."

I did read.

I also question how accurate the reports before 2004 were? I know US invasion drastically increased medical presence and as such the reports and tracking of such.

i'm not saying willy p* (white phosphorous) or DU doesn't cause cancer (i know enough oif vets with weird issues to know better) but this seems questionable at best.

but i'm not a scientist or a doctor, just a soldier and a cynic so who knows.

Could be a mountain of things, including industrial elements that were spread because of the fighting, not so much by the fighting.

There is a lot of scientific evidence to say that DU is very unlikely to cause cancer, etc. That's not to say that there aren't other things that could cause issues. As Fist said as well, studies previous to 2003/04 are not going to have the rigor one would want for a comparative analysis.

Yes the sensationalist, intentional overtones in the headline are obvious. Also they say locals are ashamed

and that real numbers are bigger, they probably come out and file reports much more now

than before occupation? Sounds plausible, but it's still speculation.

Iraq wasn't as stone age as Afghanistan or nearly as isolated from rest of the world as North Korea.

I wouldn't claim they didn't have proper records about Infant death rate before the war. It's fairly

normal and easy task for any national government. And whatever it is, there's no such increase in

defects, infant deaths etc. in other areas included in the research.

Keep in mind that the actual study doesn't exactly claim it's uranium or capitalism that

caused this. They just report an anomaly that you want to downplay because it might make

the Coalition look bad. Who knows, perhaps Saddam hid the wmd's in Fallujah drinking water.

Maybe the Italians dumped their nuclear waste in there. Find out!

"To produce an effect like this, some very major mutagenic exposure must have occurred in 2004

when the attacks happened. We need urgently to find out what the agent was. Although many suspect

Uranium, we cannot be certain without further research and

independent analysis of samples from the area."

I think it should bee investigated: If you go to these places and something like this

pops up, and you caused it, it's fucked up and bullshit. Find a scapegoat.

If you did not cause it: still bs but conclusion is opposite: you should go spread freedom

much more, who knows what the fuck is going on in Syria or Luxembourg.

Without investigation everyone will sure as hell blame – not the coalition – but United States.

As an evil, collective hive-mind against babies.

On a lighter note, perhaps this really means that conventional nuclear weapons are much healthier than DU rounds.

Archived