whats the best gun

nemersion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck them tiny handguns

bring on the AK's and SMG's

HAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------

Signature

Note:The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML.

The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Guest aymet one

asterisk, a street cleaner, or street sweeper or whatever you call it is a semi-auto or full auto 12 gauge riot gun with a drum magazine. just thought you should know.

Originally posted by cmeup:

water gun. tha 2 pak kind.

ibtease<~

Supersoaker filled with a deadly combination of urine and bleach. What?

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

[This message has been edited by Pistol (edited 09-09-2001).]

smg? never heard of it. sure you're not refering to an SKS? and no, glock never made a porcelin gun. and even if they did, what are you gonna do, sneak it through the metal detector and then beat someone to death with it? no one makes porcelin bullets dummy.

personaly, im a fan of all guns big and little, but i must confess a personal fondness for the H&K .40 usp sub-com. but thats just me...

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

I am partial to my Israeli made Desert Eagle with the interchangable barrels: 40, 45, or 50 cal. take your pick. 50 cal is just over-kill...put a slug thru a chevy's engine block.

i'm gonna have to go with the .45 desert bird...try and fuck with someone with one of these badboys

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

I am partial to my Israeli made Desert Eagle with the interchangable barrels: 40, 45, or 50 cal. take your pick. 50 cal is just over-kill...put a slug thru a chevy's engine block.

i'm gonna have to go with the .45 desert bird...try and fuck with someone with one of these badboys, but if you wanna get into submachine guns or assault rifles...i'm gonna have to go with the german made hkmp5 10mm

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

naw, if your going with the mp5 line, go with the mp5k... its basically the same, but smaller barrel length and the 'grenade grip' on the front for more stable firing. they're also illegal for civilians to own, but whatever...that and they'll set you back between 3 and 5k if you can find someone willing to part with one...

http://www.succubus.net/bitch/bitches/abby.jpg'> why are you a bitch?

My dislike for stupid people.. And seeing

how there is an abundance of them on

this planet, I guess a lot of stupid people

would view me as a bitch because I make

my opinion heard.

what's the bitchiest thing you've done?

Hrmm lots of stuff.. those that stand out

would have to be sucker punching my ex's

fuckbuddy and giving something dead to

an enemy > http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

anything strapped to a fighter jet or tank. thats what im talking about.

You know this. Im actually an anti-gun person. But while we're on the topic..when Im in the Army Ill be fuckin with M16's..then my tank will have 50 pound rounds which can hit a target from 3 miles out..it can go farther but may lose accuracy. Oh and Ill get a grenade launcher too.

So dont think youre hardcore with an AK47 or a glock or a gun made of porcelain..fuck, make a diamond gun I dont care..still cant fuck with my tank and grenade launcher.

Guest Remy Martin

i dont really like guns..guns are all bad..

i dont like dead things and guns make things dead.

guns are bad

but id take a 30 out six and snipe if i had to..and a fifty call would be cool plus the desert eagle is a must not to mention the ak

and a sawed off to defeat intruders for the crib.

out of all of the ones i have shot, i'd have to say the ar-15 would be the best gun altogether. accurate at long distances, lots of custimizing options.

ak-47 for anything close. a lot more accurate than i had thought. very rugged and simple gun.

i havent shot many pistols, but i like the colt 1991 .45. could knock about anyone down, but not too accurate.

always thought it would be pretty crazy if i modified my 7.9mm mauser bolt action rifle into a pistol, but then again, i'm just stupid.

I've only shot: s&w .44 magnum, remmington 12 guage-double barrels are the shit, some kinda stub nose, and a tek-9.

My favorite is the .44 I would love that. I want to buy one so bad. My friend's family they are all in the NRA and I went shooting with them one day, it was nuts, I can't handle a tek-9 for shit.

oh, and Guns don't kill people, People kill people, that's why I don't keep People in my house, and if I do the people are locked up.

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

we dont have guns in canada.

i do like those old school mafia tommy guns tho.

a gun rack? you bought me a gun rack? i dont even own A gun, nor many guns to nesassitate the need for an entire gun rack.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-10-2001).]

keltec subrifle- preferably 9mm

ak47 with .22 conversion kit(alot cheaper to shoot)

AR 15 but on the colt ones fuck bushmasters

ruger .357 snub nose

sig sauer .380 auto ohhh it was my first

this old military issue 45 from the vietnam era i used to have

i had a cool little .25 can remember the brand but in pinched my skin and gave me a cut

30/30 winchester hell yeah

sks is alright

remington model 410 with asault grips and sling

taurus revolvers are alright

all the glocks subcompacts. and glocks dont run any more than 700 and they are zytel. and really do shoot under water

desert eagle guns are cool

chrome uzies look cool but cost a pretty penny

some company is making pistols that shoot rifle bullets and im down with that

any heckler and cauck(sp?) is a good gun

Archived