Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GamblersGrin

so i chased 5 black kids

that dirty garcia story was the best. crazy glen hhahahaa.

when i was like 14, i used to make dummies out of snow-suits and make them look like real people and beat them on the side of the road on busy intersections with my friends... when a car would stop and usually some tough guy would jump out... we'd run.

now im 22, and a few months ago while i was minding my own business drinking some starbucks coffee outside of a safeway on my skateboard just sitting there on the curb waiting for my brother and his friends to pick me up, this shitty car drives up with like 50cent blasting and theres four kids in it... they had to be like 17-19 each, and they all were little wiggers staring at me while i was just sitting there drinking my coffee... little did they know i was based outta my head on speedballs waiting for some big friends and my buff ass brother to pick me up. (i myself am pretty big) and im seriously just sitting there i guess i was spacing out looking in their direction, cause they roll right over to me and are like "YO NIGGA YOU WANNA GET SHOT?!?" I laughed and was like, "YEAH DUDE SHOOT ME" and then I stand up grab my skateboard and start to roll away, wanting to avoid a scene in front of a grocery store. I make it like three stores down where theres not that many people just a shipping truck with these big black dudes unloading shit into some car parts store. anyway, i sit back down onto my board and start drinking my coffee again just laughing to myself and the kids roll up again. this time, this zitted out fuck spits at me and it lands like 6" from my board. so im like fuck this. i jump up and charge the car with my skateboard and swing it hard from the side clocking the passanger in the face. i immediately see the reaction of the other dudes like "OH FUCK" and im flippin out yelling SHOOT ME SHOOT ME MOTHERFUCKER CMON SHOOOT MEE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SHOOT ME. i try pull out the kid that spit on me, but hes rolling the window up on my (all the while the driver is not even moving 50cent still blasting) so i start slamming windows with my board, and run around to the driver side and sock him in the face... finally he peels off but i throw my board and cracked the back windshield while theyre racing off. it just pissed me off that they think theyre some ghetto ass black thugs, when theyre like zitted out ICP fools listening to 50cent smoking pot trying to be tough. well, i scared em, and had a good night skateboarding. Oh yeah... and the black dude loading the shipping truck saw the whole thing, and goes, "tough guys hahaha" hahaha and we just laughed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm glad you guys appreciated that story. glen was a walking disaster. there's a lot more tales of his antics. there's a lot of good stuff in this thread, like ooooh muscles punking some wignuts. let's here some more!

i <3 crazy glen

OK, heres a story:

so this kid stumbles outside of a bar in red hook with his friends. red hook is a bad neighborhood in brooklyn but there are some areas that are getting a little yuppified like williamsburg and bushwick. anyways, this kid is blackout drunk when he exits the bar and sees a few large african american males engaged in a "cipher". a "cipher" is a term used to describe a small group of people, usually niggers or people who wish they were niggers, engaged in a freestyle hip-hop rap exchange. So this drunk whiteboy approaches the cipher and prepares to get ill. before he can even drop the customary pre-rap, "yo yo yo, check it", one of the large black males punches him in the face rendering him unconscious. Luckily the large men thought the KO was funny enough and didnt brutalize the stupid cracker. the stupid crackers' friends put him in a taxi and got him home safe.

i don't recall any of this, but my friends told me it was funny as hell. those motherfuckers were just skerred because they knew i was about to drop honky bombs on their freestyle session and make them look like a bunch of fools. word.

this reminds of a time when i worked as a bouncer in a bar in central cali coast this guy that we called speed racer decied to act hardcore to two big ass cholos kud talked mad shit and they cholos just laughed at his ass kid got pissed he was like only 150 lbs drippin and the two cholos were stacked steriod tight kid throws punch lands try to run away after that lil light bulb in his head came back on and gave him some sense poor bastard didnt mke it far got smacked in the hear knocked out before he hit the sidewalk sad thing is we couldnt interven because it was less the 2 feet away from property line and the local pd would of charged for bracking it up but we got it on video

"yep. its nice to meet you guys again too. did you guys have a good week? yeah thats good, me too. i, was uhh; i had to go to work in the rain on my bike, that was fucked up. it was hailing. and uhhh, the little kids across the street still throw rocks at me when i leave the house every morning but its all good, its all good."

pesky kids.

Hmm gave some teenagers the finger when I was 12ish.

They drove their car onto the side walk and picked me up and threw me to the ground. I forget the details but I know they made a few passes and at me and I was hiding in the back of a corner store parking lot.

That also reminds me of a time this year when some guy was trying to cut in line at a bar so I stood in front of him to block the way with my arm. I'm a thin lad, maybe 175lbs and he was huge and with his girl. He just picked me up like a toy and moved me. It was gentle but effective. I was shocked.

At about 10 we used to catch rock bass down by the river and throw them off the bridge onto cars. Cops came for that one.

the new years before last i had a party and this punk ass chubby black kid maybe a year or two younger than me that lived two houses down was basically begging me to let him in. i was in a good mood, and even though it took some convincing, i eventually let him in. which i guess means i let his brothers in too, cuz they were all in my house by the end of the night, along with maybe 50 other people, of which i knew maybe 20... bottom line, the chubby fuck steals my friends ps2 from my house (apparently, my friend says he saw the kid walking around with it and heading for the door, but we were all so drunk who knows). anyway, whats funny is this kid was apparently so poor or something he fucking stole the change from the change jar in my house, which probably has upwards of 15-20 dollars of change in it... i have a small memory clip of him doing something with the jar and tryign to hold the change in his shirt, it wasnt till the next morning when i saw all the change gone that i realized what happened.

and there is no conclusion to this story where i beat his ass up and take my shit back because like any kid in my neighborhood he has a number of older brothers that would whoop my pussy white ass. the end.

When we were kids we would always be trying to fuck something up. Usually we would throw rocks or crab-apples. I even hit a Jahova's Witness with an onion in the head before. Nobody ever caught us. Once we got a little older when it snowed we would still be down to snowball shit but we would just stand there and laugh at the peoples face..or run up and hold the bumper while they drove away and slide down the street because it was all snowy and icy. The only time I remember someone trying to do something to us was when we were hiding in a graveyard behind graves throwing shit at the street and we hit some kids suv and like 5 jock kids started chasing us and my friend caught a shovel to the face.