so i chased 5 black kids

GamblersGrin

the new years before last i had a party and this punk ass chubby black kid maybe a year or two younger than me that lived two houses down was basically begging me to let him in. i was in a good mood, and even though it took some convincing, i eventually let him in. which i guess means i let his brothers in too, cuz they were all in my house by the end of the night, along with maybe 50 other people, of which i knew maybe 20... bottom line, the chubby fuck steals my friends ps2 from my house (apparently, my friend says he saw the kid walking around with it and heading for the door, but we were all so drunk who knows). anyway, whats funny is this kid was apparently so poor or something he fucking stole the change from the change jar in my house, which probably has upwards of 15-20 dollars of change in it... i have a small memory clip of him doing something with the jar and tryign to hold the change in his shirt, it wasnt till the next morning when i saw all the change gone that i realized what happened.

and there is no conclusion to this story where i beat his ass up and take my shit back because like any kid in my neighborhood he has a number of older brothers that would whoop my pussy white ass. the end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were kids we would always be trying to fuck something up. Usually we would throw rocks or crab-apples. I even hit a Jahova's Witness with an onion in the head before. Nobody ever caught us. Once we got a little older when it snowed we would still be down to snowball shit but we would just stand there and laugh at the peoples face..or run up and hold the bumper while they drove away and slide down the street because it was all snowy and icy. The only time I remember someone trying to do something to us was when we were hiding in a graveyard behind graves throwing shit at the street and we hit some kids suv and like 5 jock kids started chasing us and my friend caught a shovel to the face.