so i chased 5 black kids

GamblersGrin

so in it a short span of hours i got see my boy pass out on the corner of the dance floor at this bar saturday nite. his eye rolled back into his head and everything and he was carried out by 2 bouncers. his feet werent even touching the ground, he just glided away. next morning we go to pick up his car and after that to a well known record shop round here. on the way we get stuck in traffic bc of an accident up ahead. im in the passengers seat of my gf's car when i hear something bounce off the side of her car. i look over and see a few black kids standing against this fence w/ huge smiles on their face throwing rocks at cars. got me pissed right off. shes got a brand new suv, i told her to pull over. now im not this type of guy but i was like fuck it. im suprised she pulled over bc shes not like that either. i dont know why i chased em but like i said, i was pissed. so i take off running down the highway bout 30 yards to where these kids were at at pop up right in front of em. i hop this fence in one swift jump and start chasing these 5 black kids who are bout 15/16 years old. i catch up to one and grab him by the back of the shirt and throw him down. i wanted to kick the shit out of him but held back, he started sayin it was the other kids who were throwin the rocks, typically cop out kid shit. so my gf seen all this happen and afterwards says that this was such a nice thing to do and all that. fuckin chivalrous. so after we go to the record store and fuckin sebastian bach is in there shopping around. what a time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i was a kid, sebastian bach used to live with my dads friend, who was also on his baseball team...this is when sebastion was about 16 or 17 i think. anyway, during the games, me and my little sister would hang out underneath this tree with him in center field, drinking beer. ok, he drank beer, we sat, but still.

that's the best story ever.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Why can't we say "the opposite of white"? Geez.

(anyhow, funny story... but you shoulda offered them candy or something.)

i knew someone would say somethin bout me callin em black, but hey, they were. haha. im gonnabe honest too, and i know its bad, but i was so heated that i had to restrain myself from using the "n" word. im not like that either to be spoutin that off but i was ready for action. im not such a big guy either. i wanted to scare em really. i remember being younger and havin the older kids chase me or seein the reverse lights come up on a car we did somthing to that drove by us. it was a huge rush but scary as hell then.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This Friday I met a stupid hot blonde accountant and we talked about how much the Bon Jovi/Skid Row tour in '89 rocked. That is all.

Originally posted by The Dude

18 AND LIFE TO GOOOOOOOO. woah, in envious, but then again, ive met ice-t twice.

well is he a cool guy? i heard he walks around with 2 strippers at all times. did they sho u their titties? im curious.

hes a dope rappa tho.

haha beating down annoying little ghetto fucks is funny. a few years ago i was with a friend at 7-11 once and some 15 y/o black kid and his little sister were drinking slurpees right out of the spigot on the machine, mouth on it and everything. so this friend punched the kid in the back of the head and held his face under the spigot and let slurpee run all over him.

then the kid ran to get his big scary gorilla lookin dad in who was smoking a swisher in the parking lot (ugh) so the guy working at 7-11 let us hide in the freezer yay

Originally posted by adderall

there are reasons pellet guns exist.. shooting at kids like these is one of them - you can even do it from the comfort of your SUV

nah man paintball is better cos then it'll ruin their dada shirt.

Originally posted by BOZACK

doesn't matter if you don't wash your clothes. these kids were filthy.

sometimes it wont come out, i been shottin shit in the dorm with my slingshot, well, paintballs that is, kids gettin mad cuz they cant get it out of their clothes

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

"N" words come in many colors and flavors.... it's a common misconception/stereotype that they are black. The way I see it, there's decent folk, and then there's "N" words....

true that

i'm aware that this story sounds competely ridiculous but it's true. i used to hang out with this kid crazy glen who was in fact one of the craziest fuckers around. crazy glen was skateboarding in this park, which is also the park where all kinds of dudes play basketball. so this crew of like 8 black dudes starts fucking with glen for no reason. they're telling him to run his pockets, they take his skateboard and everything. so glen runs home (he lives like 2 blocks away.) he comes back to the park and the ballers are still laughing at him. they're saying shit like "raadical duuude--we have your boaard bro! gnarly!" little do they know that crazy glen just went back to his house and made a molotov cocktail. i'm dead serious. glen just lights the thing and chucks it in their direction. it makes a big-ass explosion and everyone on the basketball courts is running for their fucking lives. there was pieces of glass everywhere. like 3 police cars showed up on the scene within minutes but everyone had scattered. glen ended up destroying his skateboard with the fire anyways, but i'd say it was worth it. crazy glen went to jail for a few years after that on unrelated charges, and these days i hear he smokes crack and is a pimp, but his hoes don't really respect him.

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i'm aware that this story sounds competely ridiculous but it's true. i used to hang out with this kid crazy glen who was in fact one of the craziest fuckers around. crazy glen was skateboarding in this park, which is also the park where all kinds of dudes play basketball. so this crew of like 8 black dudes starts fucking with glen for no reason. they're telling him to run his pockets, they take his skateboard and everything. so glen runs home (he lives like 2 blocks away.) he comes back to the park and the ballers are still laughing at him. they're saying shit like "raadical duuude--we have your boaard bro! gnarly!" little do they know that crazy glen just went back to his house and made a molotov cocktail. i'm dead serious. glen just lights the thing and chucks it in their direction. it makes a big-ass explosion and everyone on the basketball courts is running for their fucking lives. there was pieces of glass everywhere. like 3 police cars showed up on the scene within minutes but everyone had scattered. glen ended up destroying his skateboard with the fire anyways, but i'd say it was worth it. crazy glen went to jail for a few years after that on unrelated charges, and these days i hear he smokes crack and is a pimp, but his hoes don't really respect him.

Now that's a good story.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i knew someone would say somethin bout me callin em black, but hey, they were.

dude, s'cool, you made us all really proud. Good job. Little kids are real bastards these days

Archived